Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Adventures Of Robo Buzzsaw And Stef

Started by deftones86, Mar 26, 2010, 04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones86

For those of you who dont know Our own Stephan Carpenter of deftones has teamed up with a psychotic  virgin killing Robot Named Robo Buzzsaw.

And for jesus. this is pretty much how it went down. dictatesofreason: suck my cock deftones86

Quote from: deftones86 on Mar 25, 2010, 08:21 PM
No ill let that dude i mean chick sitting next to you do that
But you know

Anyway look for more adventures of Robobuzzsaw And stef, when ever i feel like making one. And if there is a virgin you would like decapitated robobuzzsaw is for hire.

samson simpson

deftones86

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Mar 26, 2010, 04:25 AM
go fuck your mother

Aww did you come up with that all by yourself? Cool little Brokeback Mountaineer has a wittle brain and must resort to talking about someones mother

But its all good i know you dont have time to think and all. You have to hurry back to the mountain. They are waiting for you.....

deftones86

Vesanic

I want more adventures of Robo Buzzsaw & Stef !

deftones86

Deftones-argentina

He fucking deserved it, talentful prickª

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Deftones-argentina

Man, that pic where chino sings THE EARTH! is one of the best jokes in the board ever, EVER!

deftones86

Sorry everyone but i have lost all these picatures my photobucket was in fact deleted

Vesanic

deftones86

yes it does and all of the originals are scattered over 4 different computers i dont have access to anymore.i dont think it would take much to make them again but im lazy ill wait till i get stoned again and make them

But instead i give you Chino Moreno & Richard Simmons Adventures in Weight loss

And dont forget to buy their new workout DVD

Deftones-argentina