Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General Weed Appreciation Thread.

Started by deftones86, Mar 29, 2010, 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones86

Well we have a General Deftones Appreciation Thread so I thought why not give some appreciation for the substance that powers deftones Weed.

Oddest Things you ever smoked weed out of?
The Earth
A cucumber
an elephant tusk

First time you got high

Out in the woods i stole a roach from my dads stash

Dopest Dope you ever smoked

I have no idea what it was called but the shit looked neon green. and literally could not move for at least 45min haha

Add whatever you would like funny storys whatever you get it just write stuff about weeeeed  :D

lostpilot

well, the only thing I can remember now is an apple - but that is not even odd

First time you got high
When I and my brother's friend just decided to blaze away at 12 in the morning, some 5 years ago, I guess.
And I was lucky that self-titled was in the cd-player. I had a blast; imagine hearing "slow epic high music" for the first time on Deftones.
that shit was crazy.

I never really knew what's the "name/title" of that weed, but I had something like an out-of-body experience.
that shit was crazy. I remember clearly "slipping away" from my head, away from my body, I got quite scared then - well, not in a bad paranoia way anyway.

Nailec

lostpilot

Quote from: Nailec on Mar 29, 2010, 11:43 AM
reported.

i mean are you serious?

dude, the fuck?
Have you ever visited Drunk and/or Stoned thread?

deftones86

reported.

i mean are you serious?

yes i take my weed smoking very seriously

and if you dont like weed smoking you need to find a new band

your sister gets me hard

You're 23 years old.  If you haven't moved on to heroin by now, you fail at life.  Lock this pussy's thread.

Corleone

ToneDef

Just an apple made into a hookah clay

First time you got high

In the woods, group of stoner friends. I pulled a few bongs, laughed my ass off and then it tipped and was fucking horrible. Hated it. I stuck at it though.. Learned to love.

My old boss sold me and my friends some shit one time. Long drive to get there. Went in and he brought back more or less a fresh cut. Really wet. It fucking STUNK though! Weighed up and got home with it.. cooked it up in a hookah clay and it was fucking Game Over from then on man. Caught me by surprise.

That and some we had a little while ago that was the happiest shit ever.

E-Money

reported.

i mean are you serious?

hah, grow a pair dude.  herb is not a drug, it grows in the fucking ground and is completely natural. 

Great Thread btw.  I'm an avid smoker.  Pretty much everyday.  I consider it a beautiful natural thing.  I've been smoking for 10 years now.... My lungs will probably pay for it later on in life but I honestly don't give a shit.  Weed helps me clear my head when needed and helps me really connect to music.  But of course moderation is the key!  Now, I usually just smoke before bed, but back when I was younger it was an all day everyday thing......those were the days. 

Stay Stoned my Friends!   8)

Penicks

DERP SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

Seriously. All y'alls a bunch of teenagers.

Starz

For five years of my life I smoked this shit everyday. I got to the point where I was SO paranoid and insecure I either had to stop smoking it straight away or end my life. I haven't touch the stuff in 3 years and I don't ever want to again. Drink water, that's natural.

deftones86

Quote from: Starz on Mar 29, 2010, 09:32 PM
For five years of my life I smoked this shit everyday. I got to the point where I was SO paranoid and insecure I either had to stop smoking it straight away or end my life. I haven't touch the stuff in 3 years and I don't ever want to again. Drink water, that's natural.

hell yea everyday.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

THIS

sing blue silver

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Mar 30, 2010, 12:40 AM

THIS

quite the opposite. weed keeps this from happening to me.

deftones86

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 30, 2010, 02:27 AM
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Mar 30, 2010, 12:40 AM

THIS

quite the opposite. weed keeps this from happening to me.

yes yes this is true for me also

sing blue silver

but also there is a thing as too much. sometimes it's just unnecessary. also all these weed enthusiast hippies piss me off.

E-Money

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 30, 2010, 02:56 AM
but also there is a thing as too much. sometimes it's just unnecessary. also all these weed enthusiast hippies piss me off.

Yea definitely.  If I sat around and smoked all day I wouldn't get anything done.  I try to keep it to late at night and weekends.  Hopefully Cali can get it Legalized.  Its on the ballot for the next vote!  :)

deftones86

Quote from: stapezee on Mar 30, 2010, 03:13 AM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 30, 2010, 02:56 AM

Yea definitely.  If I sat around and smoked all day I wouldn't get anything done.  I try to keep it to late at night and weekends.  Hopefully Cali can get it Legalized.  Its on the ballot for the next vote!  :)

Hell yea but i wouldnt move their the cost of living i ridiculous in cali. and tx needs to follow. Im tired of being treated like a criminal just because i like to smoke a little bud,

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Seriously though, the only time I have fun stoned now is when I've got a few beers in my system.

ToneDef

Me and my housemates smoke more or less every night. Getting fucking KO'd too. But moderation is key. I love weed but it demotivates me and if I'm down about things it only enhances that.