Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General Weed Appreciation Thread.

Started by deftones86, Mar 29, 2010, 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

I try to balance out that too.
for me personally the greatest scenario is just to enjoy yourself on the weekends. but occasions do usually spring out on weekdays too, but then I just get really lazy and pretty much waste those days away. which sucks.

so yes - moderation is the key.
plus, there's a big downside for the frequent smoking - you kinda lose the intensity and bliss/euphoria, just get dumbened out, lol

your sister gets me hard

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 30, 2010, 03:22 PM
Getting fucking KO'd too. But moderation is key. I love weed but it demotivates me and if I'm down about things it only enhances that.

lolz

Most asinine statement so far in this thread.

Corleone

Oddest Things you ever smoked weed out of?

Penis shaped pipe

First time you got high

Summer of grade 8... i dunno I was 13?

Dopest Dope you ever smoked

Purple Kush (indica), White Shark (sativa) and Sweet island skunk (hybrid)

Fireal1222

ill answer the original questions in this thread sometime later. right now i am puffing some jack herer and am going back to bed

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Wax And Wane

I haven't smoked in a long time. Used to (A lot) when i was younger. like going thru an 8th a day pretty much to my self. lol. But as I got older I just started to lose interest. But it was hella fun times for sure. I'm still gonna drop some of my smoking info for fun though.  8)

I made a pipe out of a wooden cross before.... I think that sort of takes the cake. lol

First time you got high

I was 14 so 10 years ago

This stuff my freind had called "The Hog" Shit was nuts. White widdow was good also.

I will save your life..

alvarezbassist17

hey does anybody know of a legit place to order seeds for dankies?  also outdoor kinds too?

ToneDef

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Mar 30, 2010, 05:35 PM
Getting fucking KO'd too. But moderation is key. I love weed but it demotivates me and if I'm down about things it only enhances that.

lolz

My life man, who gives a shit?

Don't you have some horsey felatio forums to moderate or some shit?

E-Money

Just smoked a fat blunt.  So LIT, but fuck I gotta stop rolling blunts.....im wasting all my damn weed. 

nonesuch

i drink your milkshake

Fireal1222

a soda can

First time you got high
it was like the 10th time i smoked. i was at my friends house, i remember leaving the room with my friend to get some food, and when we got back to the room it hit me and i was fucked up.. i remember taking a walk to abes hot dogs which was litterally a 2 minute walk from my friends house.. that fucking walk ended up feeling like it took 3 years.

i had a rediculous batch of northern afghani a few years back, the stuff was so good that it made me look forward to going to college class that week

right now  i am puffing on a pipe of jack herer, and about to go hit up a diner for some breakfast with my girlfriend

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

your sister gets me hard

Quote from: ToneDef on Apr 05, 2010, 04:15 AM

lolz

I just find it funny that you say moderation is key yet you can't function on it.

ToneDef

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Apr 06, 2010, 08:12 PM

lolz

I just find it funny that you say moderation is key yet you can't function on it.

I can't, you're right. Well, I can, but I wouldn't smoke before doing important shit. I know that when I'm high shit isn't gonna get done. I have a job, I go to college, I pay rent, bills, run a car. I basically have responsibilities so I make sure all that shit is taken care of before i smoke. It's something I enjoy in the evenings with my housemates. It's fun.

It's rare I'll get high during the day or when I'm gonna do shit. I got stoned and went into town to get my hair cut recently. I was fucking baked. Never, ever again. I could barely speak.

I'm not one of those people who thinks weed is harmless blah blah blah. That shit fucks with your head man if you're not in a good place, and fucking demotivates you. But I enjoy smoking it. A lot.

E-Money

Quote from: ToneDef on Apr 07, 2010, 03:03 AM
Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Apr 06, 2010, 08:12 PM

lolz

I can't, you're right. Well, I can, but I wouldn't smoke before doing important shit. I know that when I'm high shit isn't gonna get done. I have a job, I go to college, I pay rent, bills, run a car. I basically have responsibilities so I make sure all that shit is taken care of before i smoke. It's something I enjoy in the evenings with my housemates. It's fun.

It's rare I'll get high during the day or when I'm gonna do shit. I got stoned and went into town to get my hair cut recently. I was fucking baked. Never, ever again. I could barely speak.

I'm not one of those people who thinks weed is harmless blah blah blah. That shit fucks with your head man if you're not in a good place, and fucking demotivates you. But I enjoy smoking it. A lot.

couldn't agree with u more tone def.  Im the same way, I love some good herb in the evenings.  I really dont like smoking during the day cuz I know ill just sit around and do nothing.  Im currently burning a bowl of sum purps, and having a lovely time! 

tarkil

By the way :

Happy 4/20 everyone !!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

downtownpony

Yeah. happy 420. I definitely agree with the whole moderation thing, though I don't practice it enough. I always keep smoking even after I get as high as I can possibly get. Then I end up feeling like shit for the rest of the day.

downtownpony

A huge pvc pipe. It was like 9ft long, and it sucked.

First time you got high
First 3 or 4 times I smoked, I didn't get high either. The first time  got high
was with my older brother, and his friend. We took the bong to the park, and smoked like three bowls
I guess the bong was the key.

Gotta say northern lights. Though white widow is badass too.

ToneDef

Quote from: downtownpony on Apr 21, 2010, 02:53 AM
Yeah. happy 420. I definitely agree with the whole moderation thing, though I don't practice it enough. I always keep smoking even after I get as high as I can possibly get. Then I end up feeling like shit for the rest of the day.

Oh man, fuck moderation when you're actually smoking. It's often Game Over when I smoke.

Moderation more as in not smoking all the time. Keeping it in check and shit.

E-Money

Happy 420 Everyone!!

Hope u all got to enjoy some fine herb on this wonderful day. 

downtownpony

Quote from: ToneDef on Apr 21, 2010, 04:57 AM
Quote from: downtownpony on Apr 21, 2010, 02:53 AM

Oh man, fuck moderation when you're actually smoking. It's often Game Over when I smoke.

Moderation more as in not smoking all the time. Keeping it in check and shit.

I try and do it both ways. To each their own though, my brother constantly smokes. Before work, during work, and all day after. I just cant do that.