Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General Weed Appreciation Thread.

Started by deftones86, Mar 29, 2010, 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

endoeleven

In Ontario, Canada, This is What We Toke.

Wax And Wane

I will save your life..

No More Sugar

Marijuana, Marijuana, Marijuana...Smoke that shit!
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

godin

Dingus.

deftones86

Get A Solo Pipe its very very nice

lostpilot

I need to get some for the weekend or else I'll evaporate into the air

devilinside

I smoked out of an apple last night................LOL!!!

lostpilot

Sea Bass

I remember in high school when a guy called James stole weed from another guy of the class and this other guy, non stop screaming GIVE ME BACK MY MARIJUANA! like a child with his toy got a week of suspension. James stole and smoked all the weed. I asked to him where were "his" marijuana he said: "No smoke in the air, its all in my head."

James is a fucking legend.

jamie

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Mar 29, 2010, 04:43 PM
You're 23 years old.  If you haven't moved on to heroin by now, you fail at life.  Lock this pussy's thread.

hahah what a chump!

lostpilot

I'M OUT OF MY GOODS.
WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

no, really, have been smoking a lot lately (to numb the summer-job-depression, which works quite fine actually, and just to have some fun with music and playing my guitaaaaaahs), and as soon as I run out I become a complete ass! Gotta find some soon :/

ben

alvarezbassist17

God, you guys would not believe the rush of feelings that happens when you stop smoking after not missing a day for years, tell you what.

sing blue silver

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Oct 29, 2010, 02:47 AM
God, you guys would not believe the rush of feelings that happens when you stop smoking after not missing a day for years, tell you what.

i would believe it. i just had that about a week ago when i went away and didn't smoke for a week after smoking every day for... god knows how long.

alvarezbassist17

Yeah, it's gotten pretty intense at times, but as of right now i'm real glad i stopped. So much more energy, not to mention my lungs love me lots more.

black coffee

alvarezbassist17

I seem to remember you being a quitter there too, buddy!

one weak

anyone in the US have their medical marijuana card? q

E-Money

This won the Cannabis Cup this year.  Tangerine Dream looks bomb.  

I'd love to sit there and marinate with some of that shit.