Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

General Weed Appreciation Thread.

Started by deftones86, Mar 29, 2010, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Money

Quote from: White_Diamond_Wrist on Jan 05, 2011, 07:14 AM
You got me one upped. Maybe i'm wrong.

Im honestly not sure.  I had a buddy who was a festival kid.  Both of his parents pretty much grew up in the scene and never really left it.  He always told me it was shrooms and e.  Candy flipping was insane tho. 

Back to bud, picked up some dank tonight.  Barely been smoking lately.  Stoned off the first hit.  Gotta love it. 

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: E-Money on Jan 05, 2011, 07:25 AM
Quote from: White_Diamond_Wrist on Jan 05, 2011, 07:14 AM
You got me one upped. Maybe i'm wrong.

Im honestly not sure.  I had a buddy who was a festival kid.  Both of his parents pretty much grew up in the scene and never really left it.  He always told me it was shrooms and e.  Candy flipping was insane tho. 

Back to bud, picked up some dank tonight.  Barely been smoking lately.  Stoned off the first hit.  Gotta love it. 

He probably knows better than me. I agree candy flipping is probably the best experience i've ever had besides shrooms.

Inkblades

I used to be a huge pothead. Then I quit. Now I'm getting back into it a little bit. I think the key to smoking is to not over exert yourself. Instead of smoking it all in one session, I take a couple hits then stop. Wait an hour or two, take a couple more hits. I feel that this method creates an ultimately more relaxing and enjoyable high.

people_r_fake529

screw weed, it always made me cough to much, just never liked the high weed gave me.  Ecstasy was always my drug of choice.  Of course its been 10 years, since I've done any drugs, but had many good times rolling, or I think "Gurning" is the term people from the UK use? E made my whole body feel good, and just like I'm in a state of Euphoria and everyone in the world is a cool person.  Yes, I was a raver, here in Florida.  About 1997 to 2001. When the rave scene was big here in tampa and Orlando. Although, smoking weed, sometimes, did help me come down from my "E" high.  I think when I did smoke, weed, I always liked Skunk bud the best.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: Inkblades on Feb 27, 2011, 02:36 AM
I used to be a huge pothead. Then I quit. Now I'm getting back into it a little bit. I think the key to smoking is to not over exert yourself. Instead of smoking it all in one session, I take a couple hits then stop. Wait an hour or two, take a couple more hits. I feel that this method creates an ultimately more relaxing and enjoyable high.

thats how i always do it when I'm smoking by myself, but its usually because i get stoned and then it takes me an hour to remember that i was ever smoking to begin with.

lostpilot

Been on a binge lately. I think we all know the slow onset depression that comes with a little smoke here and  there..

Penicks

this one is for every weed smoker in the universe

DON'T SMOKE WEED!!!!!!!!!!!

this fourteen year old smokes weed

so please

grow up

drink a fucking beer

lostpilot

I almost successfully quit alcohol in these 6 months. I still need to work on that, but so far it has been a success :)

Corleone

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 30, 2011, 09:20 PM
this one is for every weed smoker in the universe

DON'T SMOKE WEED!!!!!!!!!!!

this fourteen year old smokes weed

so please

grow up

drink a fucking beer

What 14 year old doesnt smoke weed? Seriously though, if you don't prefer weed over beer than you must get some shitty weed.

Oldnewtype

I prefer beer over weed only because its cheaper.

Actually, I prefer to just have both.

Corleone

Great tasting potent weed in a vaporizer is fucking amazing.

http://www.herbalaire.com/

It's just as good as the Volcano, but half the price. You will thank me, and your lungs will thank you.

one weak

lostpilot

I have  to stop the cycleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

Corleone

I haven't smoked in 2 weeks, thats pretty good considering I Vaped 5 times a day.

If I can do it, anyone can.

Oldnewtype

I smoked weed today. I appreciated it.

Sea Bass

Corleone

Quote from: Sea Bass on Apr 09, 2011, 07:47 AM
dont smoke and drive

dont drink

I'm a better driver when I'm stoned, I get less frustrated and focus more than normal. My closest calls for accidents have been when I'm not stoned.

Caín

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 10, 2011, 07:24 PM
Quote from: Sea Bass on Apr 09, 2011, 07:47 AM
dont smoke and drive

dont drink

I'm a better driver when I'm stoned, I get less frustrated and focus more than normal. My closest calls for accidents have been when I'm not stoned.

hahaha. love this! classic.

from_musings

I don't smoke weed... I get paranoid n shit. probably a great drug for those who are stable and calm but I think I'm too unstable, weak psyche with too much imagination.just get scared by my own thoughts. i just drink bear nowadays, so no appreciation from me personally, but many great songs and albums probably wouldn't exist without it so there's my appreciation i guess :)

BillyNo.9

v