Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones total sales?

Started by skullisred, Apr 01, 2010, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidalgo

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Apr 02, 2010, 06:31 PM
if they release sextape as a single and get more people aware of deftones, then maybe the atf sales will take off once again when new deftones fans are born
i'm thinkin maybe with the release of DE that'll give ATF it's final push it needs to go platinum within the calendar year

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Hidalgo on Apr 02, 2010, 06:32 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Apr 02, 2010, 06:22 PM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Apr 02, 2010, 06:09 PM
adrenaline and ATF are always close in sales. no way adrenaline has a 300k lead. 30k maybe, not 300k

no i gotta say i always concidered them on the same level. i dont know,the biography page looks updated with titles,remixes and everything, but maybe the sales arent as updated. but in that case atf will go platinum any day now,right?
it could, but my guess is when adrenaline hit 1 million, ATF was at about 978k, and since then sales have gotten even worse, so i'd guess it didn't sell at the same rate as jan 07 to sept 08, still it should be within 5k of platinum. that could take months

if it is only 5000 copies to platinum (doubt it) , then that million border wont take much time to reach -  if they release diamond eyes and get deftones out there again. hard to specualte about when we doesnt have a 100% reliable source

Hidalgo

it is hard to speculate, cause we can't know for sure if atf sold the same as adrenaline during the jan 07 sept 08 time span, and we have no idea their sales rate since. it would be awesome if someone posted a legit chart again like in jan 07. the info isn't easy to get but not impossible either. i think alot of cd store owners have access to sales figures. anyone know how to get access?

Northcal

Northcal

I would love to know the sales numbers of b-sides & rarities 2005-2014 total sales.Anyone know the numbers??

Northcal

Any new number for KNY?anyone anyone?