Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino on LB's new album?

Started by Lhabia, Apr 06, 2010, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lhabia

I found something interesting today on the internet, a snippet from the song called 'Walking Away' from the new limp bizkit album 'Gold Cobra' definitely sounding sick, reminds me of Vengeance is Mine! Check out MRTZCMP3.NET

Also, I never knew that Tommy Lee did a song called Ashamed feat Chino until today..

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

wax

frank is remixing justin beibers remix album 

fetisher

Quote from: Lhabia on Apr 06, 2010, 09:19 PM
I found something interesting today on the internet, a snippet from the song called 'Walking Away' from the new limp bizkit album 'Gold Cobra'...

Ha.  It actually sounds like Chino in the very beginning.  The 0:12 second mark sounds just like King Diamond.

I can't believe I just listened to a Limp Bizkit clip.  :-[

Vesanic

Quote from: wax on Apr 06, 2010, 10:18 PM
frank is remixing justin beibers remix album 

Lol wut

Wax And Wane

Quote from: fetisher on Apr 06, 2010, 10:24 PM
Quote from: Lhabia on Apr 06, 2010, 09:19 PM
I found something interesting today on the internet, a snippet from the song called 'Walking Away' from the new limp bizkit album 'Gold Cobra'...

Ha.  It actually sounds like Chino in the very beginning.  The 0:12 second mark sounds just like King Diamond.

I can't believe I just listened to a Limp Bizkit clip.  :-[

Lol. Yeah.... Fuck LB!
I will save your life..

skullisred

fuck that man

wes borland is fucking awesome though. thats some bad ass shit on that song, nice extended guitar fills.

actually quite excited for this new lb record. some of what ive heard is a bit shit but still reminds me of good old lb, but other stuff is actually really cool - more like some of their more grown up songs!

White Wrist

sing blue silver

limp bizkit<the sweat on my balls

Lhabia

Robotsatemygrandma

Sounds like Mr. Durst is copping someone's style. The whining he uses to end a song always annoys me. Makes me wanna sucker punch him.

Sounds good though, musically. I've always enjoyed Wes' guitar playing on the first 2 albums and Big Dumb Face.

Vesanic

3 Dollar Bill Y'All and The Truth were two albums I did enjoy, actually. The rest was pretty plain mockery, indeed.

Wax And Wane

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 06, 2010, 11:15 PM
3 Dollar Bill Y'All and The Truth were two albums I did enjoy, actually. The rest was pretty plain mockery, indeed.

3 dollar bill is still an awesome album... But man did that band fuck up enough for them "with in one album" to go from one of my faves to total shit. lol. The Truth was O.k. The band was really good on that but Fred was just annoying as hell. lol. My Opinion.
I will save your life..

Vesanic

Man the bass and guitar riffs on The Truth ( the song ) are some sick shit.

kleptoned

Fred Durst will never realize he has to progress with time...and keeps his rappin "just one of those days" bullshit goin...what a fag...

976-EVIL

Nah, not Chino but I remember Durst being a fan...... Hell "Nookie" is a straight up rip off of  "Engine #9".

LB was a guilty pleasure many years back.

You have to admit Wes did lay down some wicked riffs from time to time.
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Vesanic

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Apr 07, 2010, 12:10 AM
"Nookie" is a straight up rip off of  "Engine #9".

Lol wut

976-EVIL

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 07, 2010, 12:25 AM
Quote from: 976-EVIL on Apr 07, 2010, 12:10 AM
"Nookie" is a straight up rip off of  "Engine #9".

Lol wut

I bet you have this some where Vesanic. I recall a Deftones bootleg I found on the official site around the time before S/T was released. The band opens with the "Engine #9" riff and then Chino starts in with chorus of "Nookie". The show was recorded somewhere in Europe I think. Pretty funny shit.
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Vesanic

Maybe I have... I haven't listened to even a half of my audio bootlegs.  :P