Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino on LB's new album?

Started by Lhabia, Apr 06, 2010, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

976-EVIL

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 07, 2010, 12:38 AM
Maybe I have... I haven't listened to even a half of my audio bootlegs.  :P

Dude, from what I have seen on this site since you joined your archive must be SICK!!! :o
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Vesanic

The thing certainly grew up since I started, but don't freak out, I ain't def-head, deftfan or Nuno.  ;D

976-EVIL

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 07, 2010, 12:43 AM
The thing certainly grew up since I started, but don't freak out, I ain't def-head, deftfan or Nuno.  ;D

;D Good Stuff Dude. Maybe when we grow up we can be as cool as those guys, but I doubt it....

wax

Quote from: Robotsatemygrandma on Apr 06, 2010, 11:08 PM
Sounds like Mr. Durst is copping someone's style.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
...A big problem for me was opening for LIMP BIZKIT...wouldn't exist if it weren't for me, straight up!

Quote from: Fred Durst
...I know Chino. It's just that [Sacramento] vibe, man. They don't really give a fuck. And nothing impresses them...
source http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=13497

too funny what fred said. and true

in my book lb sux

deftoolsys07

sounds a lot like chino on that track. unfortunately i have to see the two of those bands perform at edgefest in dallas next month.. i'm not gonna be able to go to south texas to see their own show.. it's edgefest, the shittiest of shows to play. so fuck you warner bros for doing that shit. dallas doesn't get a fair show? we have to watch them play with LB???? fuck you!!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

E-Money

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 07, 2010, 03:26 AM
sounds a lot like chino on that track. unfortunately i have to see the two of those bands perform at edgefest in dallas next month.. i'm not gonna be able to go to south texas to see their own show.. it's edgefest, the shittiest of shows to play. so fuck you warner bros for doing that shit. dallas doesn't get a fair show? we have to watch them play with LB???? fuck you!!

yea but u know they'll roll thru dallas again either summer or winter and rock the HOB at least a couple of times.

My opinion of LB.  I honestly think they could have the potential to be cool if they lost Mr. Durst. Wes comes up with some really sick guitar parts.  3 dolla bill yall was cool at the time but Durst is just killing that band.  Get him the fuck out of there.  and the new song musically sounds sick, but Durst just ruins it. 

Shadow46/2

Quote from: stapezee on Apr 07, 2010, 04:49 AM

yea but u know they'll roll thru dallas again either summer or winter and rock the HOB at least a couple of times.

That would be superb.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

E-Money

Im hoping for back to back shows at the 930 club in DC.  Also a show in Richmond, and Baltimore.  4 in a week would be so Legit.  I caught the two shows at the Dallas Hob back in May of 07.  Great place for deftones show! 

defsteve

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Apr 07, 2010, 12:34 AM

I bet you have this some where Vesanic. I recall a Deftones bootleg I found on the official site around the time before S/T was released. The band opens with the "Engine #9" riff and then Chino starts in with chorus of "Nookie". The show was recorded somewhere in Europe I think. Pretty funny shit.

Manchester Apollo, UK - March 23rd 2001

I was there....
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Law

Quote from: defsteve on Apr 07, 2010, 07:48 AM

I bet you have this some where Vesanic. I recall a Deftones bootleg I found on the official site around the time before S/T was released. The band opens with the "Engine #9" riff and then Chino starts in with chorus of "Nookie". The show was recorded somewhere in Europe I think. Pretty funny shit.

I was there....
I was there on the 25th, you know the extra night they did? Sick night.

976-EVIL

Quote from: Law on Apr 07, 2010, 12:02 PM
Quote from: defsteve on Apr 07, 2010, 07:48 AM

I was there....
I was there on the 25th, you know the extra night they did? Sick night.

I knew I remembered this....Yeah the bootleg of the show was awesome! Jelious of you both that you were there!

Thanks for the confirmation gents!

defTHE1s

Wes Borland has some pretty good riffs... 3 dollar is an awesome album, Significant Other is good, Chcolate is meh... and the rest.... haven't cared about them....
and the clip, it really doesn't seems like Chino...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Apr 07, 2010, 05:00 AM

That would be superb.

+1,000,000,000
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

deftones86

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 08, 2010, 04:48 AM
Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Apr 07, 2010, 05:00 AM

That would be superb.

+1,000,000,000

Yea they will be back im not going to edgefest fuck that. i love deftones and all but 60 bucks to see one band is kinda steap.I'll be wating for the return to the HOB

Shadow46/2

HOB is the tits. I saw Team Sleep there back in 07, it was awesome.

deftones86

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Apr 09, 2010, 01:49 PM
HOB is the tits. I saw Team Sleep there back in 07, it was awesome.

That team sleep show was amazing i was right up front but i gave my spot to the guy in a wheelchair. i think there was like 300 people there thats it.

Shadow46/2

Yeah it was pretty intimate. I've never seen the other rooms at HOB so I don't know how much bigger they are though. Hopefully they're not too big and "impersonal."

Subliminal

Limp Bizkit are brilliant (the band) to be honest, it's practically the genius of Wes Borland in my eyes, but Fred Durst isn't the greatest of vocalists and Steph said in the past Fred flat out copied Chino's style and he didn't have a problem saying so.

Shadow46/2

Also , funny you should mention giving your spot to the wheelchair guy. I bought some chino sox and after the show I gave a pair to a homeless (sockless) guy. Hmm...something about Team Sleep must bring out the generosity in people, lol.

deftones86

haha i gave like 10 bucks to this homless guy outside, i wasnt to generous the wheel chair guy had some bitch with him i told her he could get infrontof me me not you haha she got pissed the. dude said she just started pushing him and said we are going to the front, and the werent even together.