Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Breaking Bad

Started by lithium, Apr 12, 2010, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jun 13, 2010, 10:21 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 13, 2010, 05:12 PM
and apparently i'm the only one watching this, the best show on tv.

i'm watching the first season at the moment. So you're not alone. I wouldn't say that this is the best show on tv, but it is pretty good.
oh trust me, each season manages to top the previous one. and when you get into season 2 you'll be wondering how that's possible, but sure enough, season 3 has not let up.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

ah, I see what you mean. and yes, it's hilarious how so much violence and shit is ok in the US but a naked female body is like the worst possible thing you can show on TV.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

i know dude. shit's weak.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

bright lights, big city

DERP

sing blue silver

don't know why i waited so long to start watching this. i'm only on episode three and it's great. only problem is why do series feel it necessary to have such one dimensional bitch characters. i want to punch walt's wife in the face and double goes for her cunt sister.

bright lights, big city

haha, Skyler sadly pretty much stays bitchy even now. But damn dude, if you're only 3 episodes in and already love it, you got some awesome shit ahead of you. I've loved every season so far, but I honestly would probably put season 1 as my least favorite, even though it was some VERY memorable moments.

I think season 4 is only like 3 weeks away or something. I can't wait!
DERP

sing blue silver

well i just finished episode one of season two and i am loving it. totally addicted. i imagine i'll be caught up by the time season 4 starts.

bright lights, big city

oh my god this show still has it! the premiere was fucking badass as usual. also, I'm surprised they got away with the violence they showed tonight, since basic cable is usually kind of tame.
DERP

lukas989

Fuck yes - amazing start to season 4.  To all non-us residents that cant be arsed to wait the 200 years or whatever for it to reach your shores, the greatest stream site in the world has all the seasons ready for your perusal:

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/breaking_bad/index.html

bright lights, big city

How fast do you get to watch the new ones? Tonight's (3rd episode) was another good one. I'm just continuously amazed as to how most of the time it is fairly slow-moving, yet they maintain the intensity in nearly every scene, with the exception of the hilarious ones with Saul Goodman.

But anway this might be the most fucked up Jesse has been the whole series. He seems to be so far out of it now, there's some random guy following him, the cops are investigating the homicide... this could be a big downfall.

Also, best cinematography on television (Game of Thrones probably in 2nd).
DERP

lukas989

Pretty much as soon as they've shown it I guess - episode three was up last night and I just watched it this morning.  That guy sitting outside Jesses house....aint he the new collect guy?  Im kinda surprised that in spite of all thats gone on before, Walt aint on to the fact Jesse is a man on the edge...kinda thought it a given he'd know to keep an eye on him after what he did.  Far from mr perfect I guess. 

sing blue silver

yeah walt is completely blind to jesse right now. luckily we get amc up here in canada. only problem is it's on at the same time as curb your enthusiasm so each week it's a dilemma of which show to watch first.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: sing blue silver on Aug 01, 2011, 04:54 PM
yeah walt is completely blind to jesse right now. luckily we get amc up here in canada. only problem is it's on at the same time as curb your enthusiasm so each week it's a dilemma of which show to watch first.
I have this same exact problem haha.
DERP

theis

I finally started watching this show today and man, I've been missing out.

That pilot simply sucked you right in from the beginning. I'm 4 episodes into the first season and I'm completely hooked. The character development is already amazing.

Great stuff.

bright lights, big city

Fuck yeah buddy! I thought it would just be a matter of time till you got into this. Great mixture of intense drama and dark comedy. Perfect example from the last episode- the random, hilarious karaoke video of a character, but in the context of where it's being watched is heart-wrenching to watch. (the song's been stuck in my head all week)

Spoiler-free, unless you read the youtube description and comments.

Gale whole song from Breaking Bad
DERP

theis

Holy shit, that scene where Walter goes to Tuco's place.

BADASS!

Only 1 eps. left of Season 1 and then off to Season 2. Can't wait to see more.

sing blue silver

Quote from: theis on Aug 11, 2011, 08:51 PM
Holy shit, that scene where Walter goes to Tuco's place.

BADASS!

Only 1 eps. left of Season 1 and then off to Season 2. Can't wait to see more.

just wait until season 3. walt has a badass moment i doubt can ever be topped.

bright lights, big city

so if I remember season 1 correctly, Theis has seen the bathtub episode? That maybe wasn't very badass, but definitely one of most memorable moments.
DERP

theis

Can I add a bigger "holy shit" to my last post?

Just watched eps. 2, s.2. The showdown with Tuco.

What a fucking intense build-up. "ding ding ding!" Damn.

This is already the best tv-drama I've ever seen.

And yeah, haha that bathtub scene was insane!