Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Breaking Bad

Started by lithium, Apr 12, 2010, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Better than The Wire?????
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

I've...never seen that.

poofing acid

Breaking Bad is still on.  You can't compare the two yet.  As of now, The Wire crushes all others.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: poofing acid on Aug 12, 2011, 04:01 AM
Breaking Bad is still on.  You can't compare the two yet.  As of now, The Wire crushes all others.
you got my back on The Wire, brah.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

oz>=breaking bad>the wire

i honestly never liked the wire. breaking bad is pretty much tied with oz for my all time favorite tv drama. too bad dexter sucks now.

poofing acid

You only ranked Oz that high because of the wangs.

bright lights, big city

respect to Oz, since it's in kind of related/off-shoot of David Simon's Homicide. You got Dexter right though. It gets so much hype and love from everyone, but I love taking jabs at it.
DERP

poofing acid

Last season was kinda weak but you can't say Lithgow wasn't awesome. That season was fantastico.

bright lights, big city

Yeah he was great, but I don't know, other than that season I was never really impressed by the show.
DERP

deftones86

Great fucking show.

bright lights, big city

http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/2011/08/breaking-bad-renewed-for-final-season

the 5th season will be the last. and it's 16 episodes, so that's good. so basically, we're guaranteed a proper conclusion to a spectacular show.
DERP

theis

Just finished Season 3.

Daaaamnnn, what a finale!

Gonna watch the first 5 episodes of Season 4 tomorrow so I can be up to date with everyone else!

bright lights, big city

holy shit that was fast
DERP

tarkil

I guess I'll have to check this out then......

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 16, 2011, 08:52 AM
holy shit that was fast

Haha, yeah, i've been doing nothing else these last days than watching BB. :D

bright lights, big city

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 16, 2011, 09:39 AM
I guess I'll have to check this out then......
YES DO IT

Quote from: theis on Aug 16, 2011, 01:25 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 16, 2011, 08:52 AM
holy shit that was fast

Haha, yeah, i've been doing nothing else these last days than watching BB. :D
you are living the dream, my friend.
DERP

theis

Two eps. into season 4.

Walt's got some balls!

"Just get me in a room with him and I'll do the rest"

jbmp1390

Quote from: theis on Aug 16, 2011, 04:50 PM
Two eps. into season 4.

Walt's got some balls!

"Just get me in a room with him and I'll do the rest"

Yeah, Walt is really starting to toughen up, but he's also becoming rather arrogant and reckless, while jessie is sort of beginning to become the opposite. You'll see more of both in the upcoming episodes, I won't spoil it too much though. I just watched Ep. 5, "Shotgun", and it's really interesting where they're moving Walt's character. Not to give anything away, but there are a couple scenes in episodes 4 and 5 between Walt and Hank that are quite mind blowing. To quote theis, "Walt's got some balls", however after seeing these two episodes I think you'll agree with me that it's a bit of an understatement.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

theis

Yeah, just got done with ep. 5.

Walt should really be more careful around Hank and think more about what he's saying.

I wonder what Gus' plan is with Jessie? Making him a "hero"? What would that benefit?

bright lights, big city

It's really impossible to predict what will happen this season. Gus's motives are completely up in the air. Jesse seems to care if he lives or dies now. And then Walt. Those last 5 minutes of Shotgun had me on the edge of my seat. When you saw his just sitting there pounding the wine, you just knew he was gonna come out and say something stupid.
DERP