Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Breaking Bad

Started by lithium, Apr 12, 2010, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

A tease, perhaps, and also I think it might've been the best hour so far of the season. Sets everything up nicely, and Jesse was amazing this episode.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Yeah, Aaron Paul is fucking great actor.

I just re-watched the remake of The Last House on the Left because of him.

He's great in that flick too. Fun to see him play a complete psycho.

bright lights, big city

wait, wait he was in that?! he was one of the bad guys with Garret Dillahunt? Now I have to go check that out again.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Yeah, he's Krug's (Dillahunt) brother in it.

lithium

The last scene in the last episode was fucking awesome.
💩

bright lights, big city

that provided some much appreciated Gus backstory and about his motivation.
DERP

poofing acid

Tony Montana's buddy was the mexican boss I think.

lithium

💩

jbmp1390

You're not in Chile anymore

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

sing blue silver

best episode of the season so far. loved the insight into Gus' past and can't wait to find out who he was before he started his new life. things are coming together very nicely.

bright lights, big city

I REALLY hate when the credits roll on this show. Such a tense episode again, what the fuck is going on with Jesse?
DERP

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 12, 2011, 06:45 AM
I REALLY hate when the credits roll on this show.

Ha, me too.

Shit's getting ugly.

bright lights, big city

"it's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight... rising up ..ahh...blah blah ... my life"
DERP

theis

jbmp1390

Hell man, don't you have enough cancer already?

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

Bravo, Breaking Bad, bravo.
DERP

theis

Gus for the motherfucking WIN!

Also, loved how Jesse put that dude, in the lab, in his place. That was badass.

deftones86

it seems as though walt and hank are about to team up against Jesse and Gus. I think hank will soon find out what walts been up to. and wont report him. But i have had theorys before only to have them smashed.

bright lights, big city

Honestly, I would've taken last night as the season finale. So what they're building up to for the 3 remaining episodes is just icing on the cake.
DERP

Jacob

been catching up on this show over the last couple of weeks and finally saw the latest episode just now. man, this shit is tense. I don't get what the fuck Jesse's up to. he might not care about his own safety, but he sure as hell should help Walt out after all they've been through. I have a feeling he will in the end though, it would be too much of a kick in the face if he ended up fucking him over. and I guess the best way he can protect Walt and himself for the moment is simply going with it and making himself useful. I really wanted to see him put Gus down, though.

this is seriously one of the most intense and enjoyable shows I've seen. kind of miss the humor that was more present in the first couple of seasons though. and Walt's sort of become a whiny little bitch lately, not the badass he used to be. still, great stuff. the acting is really superb and most characters are really intriguing, even those with little screen time. only thing that really irks me are the constant stupid choices and illogical behaviour in some of the characters. but then again, if everyone always made the right choice it probably wouldn't be a very interesting show to watch.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep