Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Breaking Bad

Started by lithium, Apr 12, 2010, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbmp1390

Love this show, but they are pushing the boundaries of realism. I was watching the last part of the last episode and was waiting for something to happen and then everyone begins dropping dead, It was just like "What the fuck?". Still pretty fucking badass though

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

deftones86

Netflix now has Breaking Bad Streaming if anyone has it.

bright lights, big city

jesus christ I thought this season's episodes have gotten better and better, but tonight's was one of the best of the entire series. Once again, the whole goddamn future is completely up in the air.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

That ending! Fucking intense.

bright lights, big city

how bout this fucking guy...

Getting to be spoiler territory.... but what's the deal with Beneke?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

dawg

Beneke is probably dead. That's why Walt went all crazy at the end.
Or do you guys have any other idea?

bright lights, big city

But Walt has no idea of Beneke's status, just that Skylar gave him a lot of dough. And Saul never comes out and says dead or alive. We just see a twitch of Beneke's fingers. Honestly I hope it is the last of him, fuck that guy.
DERP

Jacob

something tells me Beneke isn't dead and will have a large role to play in the Whites future. Skyler isn't gonna get away with sending those brutes at him, that's for sure.

awesome episode, can't fucking wait for the next one.

oh, and...

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

I can't shake the last episode off. SO fucking good.

Breaking Bad S04E11 "Crawl Space" Ending

Seriously, this is some of the best 3 minutes and 29 seconds of TV I've ever seen. The acting, ominous soundtrack, editing, lighting...everything just makes this intense beyond belief.

I'm getting serious goosebumps watching this.

bright lights, big city

I had the same reaction. I seriously was jumping around my living room after it aired. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
DERP

poofing acid

bright lights, big city

How the hell does Gus know everything?
DERP

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 03, 2011, 06:35 PM
How the hell does Gus know everything?

He's just that badass.

Fuck, can't wait to see the season finale!!!

Glad to see Walt and Jesse teaming up again.

bright lights, big city

I'm not anticipating the inevitable huge cliffhanger they're going to hold over our heads for a year.
DERP

Jacob

well, that was kind of disappointing. Gus somehow realizing there was a bomb in his car was over the top. and why did Walt take him walking back as immediate failure? for all he knows, Gus could've just forgot something and would return to the car later.

that, and the whole thing with the kid made this episode feel like it was filled with lazy solutions.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

DERP

lukas989

Old man Hector will definitely have a say in the seemingly inevitable offing if Gus.  Shit has been rubbed in his face way too blatantly for him not to have.

bright lights, big city

I goddamn knew that scene I posted above was more important than i initially thought.

And the climax of the episode. Wow.  Well done, Vince Gilligan, well done.
DERP

theis

Very satisfying season finale. Glad it didn't end on a cliffhanger.

I must admit that I'd hoped for a showdown between Gus and Walt, face to face. But I guess that would've been hard to pull off since Gus is always surrounded by others.

I also hoped that Mike would've been a part of the climax.

Terminator Gus FTW!

I pretty sure the last season will end with Jesse killing Walt after finding out the whole Jane and Brock thing.