Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Breaking Bad

Started by lithium, Apr 12, 2010, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

I'm looking to seeing Mike's reaction. And more Saul of course.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

fan-fucking-tastic season finale.

jbmp1390

For a second before he falls I thought Gus was still alive, and I was like "What the fuck?!!!! I thought they were about to introduce a new plot line that Gus is actually the living dead haha. I was surprised with how they ended it though, it almost seemed like a series finale rather than a season finale. Still several loose ends to tie up though, so I'm sure season 5 will still be good.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

theis

jbmp1390

bright lights, big city

I read an interview online with Vince Gilligan saying that a year ago they weren't sure if the 4th season would be the last or not. So seeing it as a potential finale makes sense. But they also have enough lingering questions for the last season like what's Mike's future, did Huell take Jesse's ricin, what really happened to Beneke, does Hank and the rest of the family really buy Walt working the car wash while this thing blows up, and does Walt quit now or is he going full-villain making Heisenberg the new meth kingpin?

Also in the interview it said that they actually got help from a couple people from make-up working on The Walking Dead for that Gus scene. Most memorable moment on tv in the last year at least. Had a little Terminator thing going on too.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

And then of course:

SEE YOU IN HELL, FUCKER!

bright lights, big city

Before the SEE YOU IN HELL FUCKER face, did he actually have an I'M SORRY face? I remember him looking almost remorseful when he finally made eye contact and before ringing the bell.
DERP

theis

Yeah, I noticed that too. Just hard to think that a man like Hector would feel any kind of remorse.

Maybe it was more a "oh, how i pity the fool" face? Haha.

Sushi-X

Finally caught with all 4 season. Definitely definitely an AMAZING show. and the SE4 ending was phenomenal!! Do you guys think that Walt would go as far as poisoning a child or did Gus have his guys plant the flowers to get Jesse to suspect Walt?

Rocket Skates '94

theis

No, it was definitely Walt. Without a doubt.

bright lights, big city

Yeah it's gotta be Walt. And as of now I think Jesse is clueless as to how Brock got poisoned.
DERP

Sushi-X

I don;t think would be capable of doing that to a kid though. you guys think he's gonna take over Gus' business now?

Rocket Skates '94

bright lights, big city

not necessarily. there is no equipment to produce meth at the moment. but we have witnessed the transformation from science teacher Walt to a murdering, child-poisoning villain.
DERP

tarkil

So, I finished the 4th season... Incredible ending indeed ! I can't believe that Walt went that far as to poison a child... Incredible !

Funny thing is that the scene you posted above is a big hint (impossible to guess in advance of course) towards Walt's decision.

This was such a great tv show, I really really loved it ! I'm so happy it didn't end with a big cliffhanger, that would have been terrible ! And I can't wait for next season, for sure...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Sushi-X

I was just thinking, that for some one who seems to deeply care about Jesse. Walt doesn't mind screwing him over where it really hurts. By letting Jane die. (supposedly) poisoning Brock.

Rocket Skates '94

McFly

can somebody tell me, what car Jesse drives in the first seasons? I mean the american one, not the toyota

sing blue silver

Quote from: Sushi-X on Nov 07, 2011, 02:15 AM
I was just thinking, that for some one who seems to deeply care about Jesse. Walt doesn't mind screwing him over where it really hurts. By letting Jane die. (supposedly) poisoning Brock.

he does care about jesse but walt can be pretty selfish and cares much more about his family. he'll sacrifice jesse's happiness whenever necessary to keep his own family secure.

McFly

Quote from: McFly on Nov 18, 2011, 12:01 PM
can somebody tell me, what car Jesse drives in the first seasons? I mean the american one, not the toyota

nobody know?

jbmp1390

Quote from: McFly on Nov 22, 2011, 12:24 PM
Quote from: McFly on Nov 18, 2011, 12:01 PM

nobody know?

I think it's an older monte carlo or something similar, vato'd out with hydraulics and shit. And the 'Captain Cook' vanity plate haha