Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Breaking Bad

Started by lithium, Apr 12, 2010, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

jbmp1390

Haha I had no idea he was in commercial for that cereal. I'm grown now and I still eat that shit.

He was also in an episode of The X-Files called Lord of the Flies

bitch

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

holy shit I remember that episode! the daredevil one! I think it was from the shitty last season of the show.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftones86

Quote from: sing blue silver on Aug 14, 2012, 06:17 PM
Last episode was fantastic. I too was thinking this Todd character might be an undercover cop or something but... definitely not. He's certainly fucked shit up though. Can't wait for next week. Walt is letting his ego get out of control. He's changed a lot in a year.

I thought Todd was a Cop the whole time. i wonder how they are going to cover this up?

theis

That dinner scene...hahahaha.

from_musings

Aaron paul's acting in that scene was so good, funny shit.

about the watch,i don't know but the reason they zoomed it in and made it look important in that episode could be that later on walt drops it at a crime scene/meth lab and then hank finds it .. and hank commented on the clock shortly after walt received it so it could be the object that reveals walt in a future episode

bright lights, big city

or maybe the watch symbolizes that the clock is ticking on Walt, so to speak.

that intro scene to the new episode was incredible, though. awesome music, the 4 guys working in silence, i got chills when we saw the kid's hand sticking out of the dirt.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

The first three minutes of the episode was really haunting. I get the feeling that Todd will come back again. It was awful when he was trying to defend himself when he killed that boy. You can't defend that and the fact that he tried to was sickening. I will admit I got a little happy when Jesse punched him. Todd is a despicable character. He truly is a whack job.

I thought Jesse shined through this episode. That dinner scene was awkward and priceless. This season proves just how big of a heart Jesse has and he's just not cut out for this business.

I'm curious on how the rest of the season is going to play out between Skyler and Walt. It's a bomb waiting to explode. I'm also feeling more and more sympathetic towards Skyler. It feels as if Walt is just rubbing the business in her face as maybe a way of asserting power over her and their marriage. The dinner scene is a perfect example of that. Walt insists Jesse stay for dinner even though you can tell Skyler isn't having any of it. She's on a path for self-destruction at this point. I get the feeling things are not going to end well for her.

The last minute of the episode was awesome. I'm stoked for next week's episode.

deftones86

skylars going to kill walt.

theis

Quote from: deftones86 on Aug 22, 2012, 08:44 AM

Haha, never in a million years. It's gonna be the other way around.

from_musings

you're both wrong.obviously, walter jr is going to kill them both.didn't you see how he's becoming darker and darker and turning into this new character "emo mcgee" ? once he's 100% this new persona,that's about the same time he finds out about all the things going on behind his back.mad as hell,now using his father's meth,shit's gonna hit the fan.he will be like a retarded tuco. i'm also interested in what they're going to do with the baby character holly. my guess is that the're gonna start the series again in the future, just like dallas, but then she's grown up, wearing the heisenberg hat, continuing her father's plan

chick de la lynch

That's why you don't take away Walt Jr.'s/Flynn's breakfast.

Shit. Will. Hit. The. Fan.

bright lights, big city

DERP

rock_n_frost

All Skylar do is being a bitch.
She is gonna cheat him again.
Fuckin bitch.

Walt is becoming...devil..

Btw i love Walter Junior character.
I belive he is gonna break the bad, too.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

deftones86

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Aug 23, 2012, 03:32 AM
All Skylar do is being a bitch.
She is gonna cheat him again.
Fuckin bitch.

Walt is becoming...devil..

Btw i love Walter Junior character.
I belive he is gonna break the bad, too.

Skylar does act like a bitch, I mean damn she could just sit back and let the money roll in. really she lets her morality override everything. being the only character in the know with any sense of moral obligation, she seems like the one who will bring it all down.  which is why either she kills walt or she dies. there is no way this story can continue with both of them alive. She not going to wake up one day and think "oh well this is ok Walt cooks meth and makes me money". If some how that does happen the whole series is a farce and i wont watch it. walt may have at one point been a good man but he changed in to this monster whos greed has out shined his morality. maybe because he stared death in the face and figured if he can beat cancer nothing can touch him. walt is the kind of person who thinks he is smarter than everyone else  and that will be his undoing.

theis

I almost positive that Skylar will get killed within the next two episodes. That will probably be the cliffhanger before the season break.

rock_n_frost

Negative.
The detective guy is gonna find the part Walt inserted to his computer and he is gonna start to think about Walt.
Somehow he is gonna help them too..

Thats my opinion because their story development is a little bit pussy.
Sky can turn back to the guy to make Walt even more angry.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

chick de la lynch

That sounds like a pussy cliffhanger. Theis' idea of a cliffhanger sounds more like a cliffhanger. It's plausible because we'll have to wait a whole fucking year before we find out what happens and make the fans even more anxious to watch the next season.

bright lights, big city

I think someone will die in episode 8. Skyler's the obvious choice, but what about Mike?
DERP

chick de la lynch

I think if it is Mike it'll be a fluke. Walt is smart, but I don't think he's that smart to take on Mike. Mike is a pretty astute, aware and cautious guy. The only way I could see Walt killing Mike is if it is by accident. Either that, or Lydia comes after Mike....again. Mike would definitely be a hard target to kill.

Skyler could die as well, but it might be too obvious of a choice. What happens if it was one of the kids? I think that's a choice that's least likely to happen, but it would be shocking nonetheless.