Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Breaking Bad

Started by lithium, Apr 12, 2010, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Aug 23, 2012, 04:33 PM

The detective guy is gonna find the part Walt inserted to his computer and he is gonna start to think about Walt.
Somehow he is gonna help them too..

Thats my opinion because their story development is a little bit pussy.
Sky can turn back to the guy to make Walt even more angry.

i totally forgot about the other evidences of Walts clues. But if he start from the begining (like that missing test tubes, a chemist, Walts money etc) he can understand that Heisenberg is Walt.
My toughts, he is gonna find out..but a little bit longer.
Then somehow he is gonna have to hide Walt and help him. Just like Sky did.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

theis

Fuck you AMC for letting me wait almost a year for the next episode.

Leaving us with an episode ending like that is just pure torture!

Goddamnit, everything in those last 2 minutes just WORKED! With the flashbacks and all...chills, motherfucker!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN.

rock_n_frost

wait that was the end of the season?
damn...

bright lights, big city

Anyone want to remind how Hank had the note to WW as evidence last season from Gail? Was it in Gail's chemistry/meth notebook?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Who knew Hank would start putting it all together on the shitter? Now that's how you end a season!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Sep 04, 2012, 03:09 AM
Who knew Hank would start putting it all together on the shitter? Now that's how you end a season!
I do my best thinking on the throne.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 04, 2012, 03:06 AM
Was it in Gail's chemistry/meth notebook?

Yes, i remember. Walt family was guest to Hank's. Hank was checking that note with Walt then saw WW

bright lights, big city

Breaking Bad fan tribute - The Journey of Walter White

pretty sweet video. give this show every Emmy out there.
DERP

lithium

pretty sweet indeed.

how would you rate this with shows like, the wire, the sopranos, lost, oz?

maybe not so much lost, but, would you rank it among the best shows ever?
💩

chick de la lynch

If I were to rank Breaking Bad, it would definitely be up there with The Wire as one of the greatest shows ever made. It wouldn't surpass The Wire because c'mon! It's the fucking Wire!

There aren't too many shows out there where the protagonist becomes the antagonist over the progression of the series. Many shows want to keep their main characters sympathetic, however Breaking Bad just throws that out the window. It's refreshing. It's a show that doesn't follow typical conventions. I can't predict the next thing that will happen. Sometimes I can, but most of the time Breaking Bad surprises me.

lithium

i'd put breaking bad over the wire, but not the sopranos.

then again, i'd put the simpsons over everything.
💩

chick de la lynch

I was talking to my friend the other day on how if you ever wanted to learn anything about anything, you could just pop in an episode of The Simpsons. They've covered/joked about every other topic you can think of. I'm always referencing back to it or quoting it. Classic television right there.

rock_n_frost

Breakin Bad is absolutely not the best show ever made.
It may hit top10.

''There aren't too many shows out there where the protagonist becomes the antagonist over the progression of the series''

Even The Oz is way better on that one. And your point is totally false.

Because after the 1st episode of Breaking Bad every charachter is the same.
Walt is bad, walt j is good, sky is bitch, Hank is good, his wife is drama queen, Jess is good etc.. And none of them changed or died.

bright lights, big city

I always like to separate comedy from dramas. Simpsons and Seinfeld are 2 of my favorite shows, but I gotta put The Wire as number 1 overall. Breaking Bad is probably in 2nd for dramas. Such a tough question though. I hold some shows in high regard from the 90s and 00s but some I never really want to see again. So is might downgrade some. Some awesome shows get canceled early on (especially comedies) so it's hard to judge them compared to shows that got to conclude their stories.

I think a few shows on the air currently have shots at being in the top 10 all time. Great, now the nerd in me wants to go find and list all my favorite shows ever.
DERP

rock_n_frost

a poll would be cool..

chick de la lynch

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Sep 08, 2012, 12:48 PM
Breakin Bad is absolutely not the best show ever made.
It may hit top10.

''There aren't too many shows out there where the protagonist becomes the antagonist over the progression of the series''

Even The Oz is way better on that one. And your point is totally false.

Because after the 1st episode of Breaking Bad every charachter is the same.
Walt is bad, walt j is good, sky is bitch, Hank is good, his wife is drama queen, Jess is good etc.. And none of them changed or died.

Huh? I seriously wonder if you're watching the same things the rest of us are.

I think calling "Walt good, Walt bad" is called CHANGE. These characters are constantly changing! Jesse has changed quite a bit and to say he hasn't is being neglectful. The Jesse from the first season was way more self-centered than the Jesse we're with now. Jesse has let himself soften up more. He's even gotten smarter. People are going to disagree with me on this one, but Skyler has managed to become sympathetic as the seasons have gone on.

If anything, your point is false.

rock_n_frost

I know my taste is way different than yours.
You may call it ''my best show ever'' but you cant say ''rest of us thinks that way''

I've watched every episode of this serie but like i said ''nothing really changed''
We all know Jesse cant kill a boy and if he kill a man still feel bad about it. So he is still the same guy.
Just like other charz.

Like i said, you want ''changes'', watch The Oz.
Here's a few series that i love (some of them are absolutely better than BB) :

Game of thrones
prison break
six feet under
Mad Man
Heroes season 1
Dexter
Spartacus
Lost 1
Kyle XY
True Blood
The Oc 1
battlestar galactica
house,
dr who
grey's anatomy
magic city
nip tuck

My favorite comedy show would be:
1- Coupling
1,5- KRAMER
2- Friends 1-2-3
3- Simpsons
4- South Park
5- Two and a half man
6- How i met your mother
7- The big bang theory

lithium

wow some of those shows are terrible dude!!

💩

bright lights, big city

DERP

theis

Reading rock_n_frost's posts makes my brain hurt.

Ugh...