Quote from: lithium on Sep 09, 2012, 03:01 AM

wheres this from?

I don't know, actually.

Just found it randomly.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Sep 09, 2012, 11:29 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 09, 2012, 02:38 AM
Quote from: lithium on Sep 09, 2012, 02:07 AM
wow some of those shows are terrible dude!!
which ones?
it's your opinion man, so that's cool. Millions of people agree with calling Two and a Half Men a spectacular show. I just don't find that and The Big Bang Theory funny at all. And I love the O.C. as must as the next bro (Autumn Reeser!!!), but I hope we're not having a conversation about how great it is compared to Breaking Bad.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

Nope breaking bad is way better than it clearly.
i just listed some of my favorite shows.
some of them may be better than BB for you.
but cause most of those shows ended or get old doesnt mean breaking bad is better than everything else out there.

Breaking Bad has high points and being loved because its still on and its one of the best on TV right now.
2 years later i say we are gonna say the same thing with BB, like we did with ''lost, prison break etc..''

My point is Breaking Bad is one of the best show right now, but its DEFINETELY not the best show ever.

EDIT: I donno if i add animes to those series but ''death note'' and ''elfen lied'' would be in my top5 series.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

lithium

saw this on r/breakingbad
💩

bright lights, big city

pretty much sums it up.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jbmp1390

We need to stop comparing many of these shows TO EACH OTHER. Many of the mentioned shows are great, but especially with shows like BB and The Wire I don't really think they should be COMPLETELY compared to each other. I feel like many shows are on a similar level of greatness, just in different ways. BTW I know it's in another thread but is anyone gonna watch new Sons of Anarchy soon. I've been rewatching and can't decide if I want to continue into the new season or not. I know it's the point, but all the characters are just really bad people. Each episode I watch makes it harder for me to be 'okay' with the show and the characters. Oddly enough that doesn't happen to me with BB or the Wire. Maybe it's a credit to SOA's writers but I would call more of a bad thing.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Sep 10, 2012, 04:51 PM
BTW I know it's in another thread but is anyone gonna watch new Sons of Anarchy soon. I've been rewatching and can't decide if I want to continue into the new season or not. I know it's the point, but all the characters are just really bad people. Each episode I watch makes it harder for me to be 'okay' with the show and the characters. Oddly enough that doesn't happen to me with BB or the Wire. Maybe it's a credit to SOA's writers but I would call more of a bad thing.
I'm committed to staying with it. I like the characters, but my problem is with Clay still being alive. But now I know there's still another couple seasons left, so I'm sticking with it. I like the show too much to leave. And the actors added to the cast this season are pretty great.
DERP

theis

I can't wait for SOA to start.

Thought season 4 was fan-fucking-tastic.

jbmp1390

wheres this from?

I have also wondered that for a long time haha

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Sep 10, 2012, 10:04 PM

wheres this from?

I have also wondered that for a long time haha
I believe it's from a wrap party they supposedly have every year when they're done filming. Here's a couple from other seasons.

DERP

lithium

Looks like a pretty bitchin party!!
💩

Jacob

so yeah, I'm excited about Hank finally picking up the trail on Walt. but the way he did it was pretty lame...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lithium

check this out

edit: super big, heres the link
http://imgur.com/apV0Q
💩

lithium

💩

only pieces remain

Been a fan since the first episode. It has passed Six Feet Under for my favorite tv show of all time. AMC sucks for splitting it up.

sing blue silver

I finally got caught up on this last night since I can't watch it without my gf and we have very conflicting schedules and HO,LEE,SHIT!! Reaffirming why it's surpassed OZ as my all time favourite drama. Can't wait for it to come back. My mind is blown by awesomeness. Every preconception about everything is being tested. Hank picking up on Walt while on the shitter was an odd choice though.

only pieces remain

hank will obviously play it cool and slowly piece together a case then get the news that his cancer is back and second guess himself. that's my guess anyway.

theis

Yeah, bitch! Emmy!