Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Breaking Bad

Started by lithium, Apr 12, 2010, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

Walt seeking revenge against Todd's uncle definitely seems like a plausible outcome. Maybe the bullet hole/Walt's reflection is telling us he won't survive the showdown? The writers have stated things are not going to end well for Walt, and they shouldn't.

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 16, 2013, 10:05 PM
Loved the focus of the knives in the opening scene with Skyler on the phone with Walt. I thought that was odd, and sure enough they show up again later.

This is why I love this show. Everything is done purposefully and has been well thought out to the tiniest of details. How many shows do that?

schlueter

Anyone see walts pants from pilot ep in desert. They flew off the rv. When he's rolling the money barrel from his car. It looked like a dirt rock or log. But can see the belt when paused

deftones86

Wow this is the best show in the history of tv.  These last episodes seem so short because I'm very literally on the edge of my seat. But really there's no other way this could end but in a train wreck of broken lives. And that flashback just put it all in perspective just how far he's gone.

theis

chick de la lynch

To add to that photo. From Wikipedia:

QuoteThe fourteenth episode of the fifth and final season of the American television series Breaking Bad, titled "Ozymandias", features the main character, Walter White, collapsing sideways into the sand similarly to how the statue of Ozymandias is said to have done, his fortune and empire rapidly decaying.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

only pieces remain

so so so good! by far my favorite show ever. Ozymandias was every bit as good as advertized +  one thousand.

I think Granite State will be sort of a set-up episode (of the two flash forwards we've seen) with walt in new hamsphire with his new identity. someone from his family gets killed, most likely skyler and/or marie, and he goes back to avenge their deaths....and hanks.  also rescuing jesse in the process, only to kill jesse himself.

also killing todd and his uncles crew with the m60 and poisoning Lydias tea with the ricin. and the cancer finally gets him, with more than enough money to support walter jr and holly in the end.

theis

According to Aaron Paul, the last two episodes will get much messier than Ozymandias.

Christ...

I have my oxygen tank ready.

chick de la lynch

And they're extended episodes, too! I'm not sure I'll be able to take it.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: only pieces remain on Sep 21, 2013, 12:34 PM
I think Granite State will be sort of a set-up episode (of the two flash forwards we've seen) with walt in new hamsphire with his new identity. someone from his family gets killed, most likely skyler and/or marie, and he goes back to avenge their deaths....and hanks.  also rescuing jesse in the process, only to kill jesse himself.

also killing todd and his uncles crew with the m60 and poisoning Lydias tea with the ricin. and the cancer finally gets him, with more than enough money to support walter jr and holly in the end.
I actually can see this happening. I've been trying to think of who gets the ricin, and I don't think it can be a family member, especially after that phone scene last episode.

And the episode titles have been truthful so far. And considering New Hampshire is the Granite State, I think tonight's gotta be the flash forwards where's he now Mr. Lambert from NH.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

didn't think they could stay as depressing as last week's, but damn that was another sad, depressing hour. Yet still so spectacular.
DERP

theis

Yeah.

I'm afraid to watch the finale.

Btw, Breaking Bad FINALLY won Best Drama Series at the Emmys.

Fucking A!

bright lights, big city

That's awesome. Just too bad Jeff Daniels somehow miraculously won best actor.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Jeff Daniels is a great actor, but I refuse to believe he did the best job last year.

Okay, so Breaking Bad needs to stop making my cry. I'm not used to this!

theis

Felina.

Fe = Blood
Li = Meth
Na = Tears

Gilligan = Genius.

bright lights, big city

El Paso (Full-Length Version) - Marty Robbins

The consensus seems to be that this is about Walt leaving New Mexico and coming back for either Jesse (doesn't make sense anymore), his family or his money (which doesn't make much sense either if he's dying and his family doesn't want it).

Might be about Todd dying for Lydia.
DERP

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: theis on Sep 25, 2013, 02:29 PM
Felina.

Fe = Blood
Li = Meth
Na = Tears

Gilligan = Genius.

It's also an anagramm for "finale"

bright lights, big city

THERE'S SO MUCH FUCKING DEPTH TO THIS SHOW.

Anyone else catch that Todd killing Andrea was eerily similar to Jesse killing Gail after knocking on his door?
DERP

tarkil

Just watched 13, 14, 15 (was a little bit late). My goodness, what a shock ! My jaw is still dropped from the awesomeness of this show...
Really amazing !!! As Chick de la Lynch said, it really does put things in perspective when you compare it to Dexter final season.....

This may take my #1 spot from The Wire !

EDIT :
Just rewatched the intro of 1st episode of this season (the flash forward).
It's called "Live free or die", and the waitress is explaining that Walt should have a free meal, that free is very important, and that even a rich man should not refuse a free meal. But he still pays for it at the end.
So yeah, I guess my money is on Walt's dying in the finale.
Cannot wait to see the episode............

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.