Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Interview questions needed fast!!!

Started by slyartwork, Apr 14, 2010, 06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lungdamage

ask ' how many tracks did you record for the album and will and b-sides be released from the diamond eyes sessions?'

mikau

do you plan on touring south america (more specifically, Venezuela)?, last visit was on 2007

you have played adrenaline and around the fur from start to finish live, any plans on doing the same with the other records?

any plans on a live DVD?

slyartwork

Quote from: lungdamage on Apr 16, 2010, 03:19 AM
ask ' how many tracks did you record for the album and will and b-sides be released from the diamond eyes sessions?'

mm that's a good question. it's a question we could ask about every album. good one!
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

defsteve

What are the 3 songs/cover versions being mixed by SLopez ?
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Inkblades

Do they plan on playing on any TV shows?

slyartwork

Interview went by fast, 20 minutes is short. My buddy wrote me this:

Despite a lot of serious subjects I also had some fun things to discuss with Abe. I could not ask all your questions but I know that Diamond Eyes only features new songs, so no reworks of songs from Eros or anything. Because it's going very well with Chi, there's a very positive vibe going on in the Deftones camp. Also during recording, which wasn't always the case during recording of some previous albums. Abe is very psyched on every single track and doesn't really have one fave.

That's all he wrote me but I will let you know when the article is finished and published. It's for a Dutch/Belgian Magazine called Rock Tribune.

How did the Finnish dude do???
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

fetisher

Quote from: slyartwork on Apr 17, 2010, 04:55 PM
Diamond Eyes only features new songs, so no reworks of songs from Eros or anything.

Right on.  That was something I had wondered.