Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Machete

Started by bright lights, big city, Apr 18, 2010, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

http://movies.ign.com/articles/108/1084386p1.html
QuoteVariety reports that the Grindhouse spin-off, written and co-directed by Robert Rodriguez, will slice its way into theaters September 3.

Danny Trejo stars as the blade-wielding title character, a Mexican ex-Federale who targets the corrupt U.S. senator who double-crossed him. The cast includes Robert De Niro, Jessica Alba, Cheech Marin, Jeff Fahey, Don Johnson, Steven Seagal and Lindsay Lohan. Yes, there is actually a movie that has a cast like that coming soon to a theater near you.

finally! a solid release date! I think I have even higher hopes for this than Expendables.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

I'm looking forward to this. I just hope it doesn't suck.

ToneDef

Haha, that's awesome!

I think I already said it on here but after seeing the Machete trailer before Planet Terror, my housemate went and bought himself a middle name by deed poll. He just came home one day with a certificate saying Matthew Machete Westcott. His mother was fucking pissed off.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: ToneDef on Apr 19, 2010, 06:19 AM
Haha, that's awesome!

I think I already said it on here but after seeing the Machete trailer before Planet Terror, my housemate went and bought himself a middle name by deed poll. He just came home one day with a certificate saying Matthew Machete Westcott. His mother was fucking pissed off.
that is goddamn hilarious!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

This is gonna be awesome.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

theis

Awesome trailer. Hell yeah.

Mikey

This is going to be bad ASS!!!

bright lights, big city

man i forgot Jeff Fahey was in this. he's the epitome of cool.
DERP

svjchtr

movie of the year imo

can't wait!!

alvarezbassist17

Saw it today, it was fucking awesome.  Check that shit out.

bright lights, big city

even though she's a crackwhore now, I was pretty disappointed in the lack of Lohan boob.
DERP

alvarezbassist17

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I will try to go see it this friday.

pinkmaggit69

Awesome movie!  I am going to see it again tommorrow night!

"Machete don't text."  :)

Drinks won't stain this birth!