Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

KFC WTF?!

Started by raynor, Apr 19, 2010, 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raynor

theis

Jacob

I'd eat that. it'd be perfect after a long night out with lots of alcohol.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

E-Money

and we wonder why America is so fucking fat......

raynor

"You should try everything in life once, except incest and folk dance"

I'm adding that snack to the quote.

bright lights, big city

that's the picture that will come to my mind now whenever someone mentions a cumfart or i hear a girl queef
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wheresmysnare

Quote from: Jacob on Apr 19, 2010, 05:36 PM

That's exactly what i was thinking, that thing would be amazing after a night out. The UK is so uptight since Jamie Oliver told everyone off for eating what they like.

The problem isn't the food, it's the fat fucks who have no self control or self respect and end up burdening the NHS with tripple heart bypasses. It means those who are responsible with what they eat are now being fucked over, take the banning of 'super sizing' at McDonalds as an example.

Vesanic

deftones86

we are just prepared for the coming wheat shortage all others will follow suit

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Livewire

devilinside

I saw a commercial for this the other day...I don't know how I feel about that. If it were a NORMAL portion it might be good,but I bet it's ginormous.

Wax And Wane

Quote from: Livewire on Apr 19, 2010, 08:12 PM
The Fast Food Industry's 7 Most Heinous Concoctions

Hilarious, and yes, we are insane.

I have to say as long as you didn't eat them everyday a lot of the stuff on that list looks awesome!  ;D
I will save your life..

ToneDef

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Apr 19, 2010, 06:27 PM

That's exactly what i was thinking, that thing would be amazing after a night out. The UK is so uptight since Jamie Oliver told everyone off for eating what they like.

The problem isn't the food, it's the fat fucks who have no self control or self respect and end up burdening the NHS with tripple heart bypasses. It means those who are responsible with what they eat are now being fucked over, take the banning of 'super sizing' at McDonalds as an example.

Exactly. I wanna eat what the fuck I want. McDonald's tastes fucking good and I want it bigger because it tastes more fucking good. I'm not fat and even if I was, it wouldn't be their fault. They don't make me buy it.

I'm in the US right now and there's food everywhere. It tastes good and it's cheap. I love it.

Jacob

Quote from: Livewire on Apr 19, 2010, 08:12 PM
The Fast Food Industry's 7 Most Heinous Concoctions

Hilarious, and yes, we are insane.

I'm so fucking hungry right now  :o

I'd easily down one of those Monster Thickburgers.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

the food is APART of the problem. as far as i'm concerned, we will have less health problems if we start shutting these arseholes down. it's great you have self control but a large number of people don't.

your sister gets me hard

I have a Jamie Oliver cast aluminum pan that is probably the greatest piece of cookware I have ever owned.  This is coming from someone that also has all clad stuff.

chick de la lynch

That is fucking disgusting. Even if I weren't a vegetarian, I STILL wouldn't touch that.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: ToneDef on Apr 19, 2010, 09:43 PM

Exactly. I wanna eat what the fuck I want. McDonald's tastes fucking good and I want it bigger because it tastes more fucking good. I'm not fat and even if I was, it wouldn't be their fault. They don't make me buy it.

I'm in the US right now and there's food everywhere. It tastes good and it's cheap. I love it.

Where are you, man? You heading my way at all?

ToneDef

I'm in Davenport, FL man. You're in Seattle, right? I'm only here on an extended 'vacation' right now. I was due to fly home Friday just gone but that volcano decided to fucking own me. There have been no flights in and out of the UK since it happened. My friend is in Miami and I think he's due to fly back in the morning. If he does, that's good news for me as I got a flight booked for Wednesday morning. If that shit is cancelled I'm gonna be out here a while longer.

I'm with British Airways and they've been cool as fuck. My friend flew with them too and they have paid for extra accommodation and food and stuff for him and his girl. They kept us updated with everything. Apparently, American Airlines have been real shitty though. They sent letters out to their passengers informing them that they're basically not gonna help them (not that they should though, I guess) and when I was speaking to another British guy the other day (after the volcano shit) who flew with them, he said how they wanted him and his family to go check in at their airport the next morning, even though there was no way anybody was gonna be flying for a few days. Crazy shit man.