Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

KFC WTF?!

Started by raynor, Apr 19, 2010, 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 26, 2010, 03:57 PM
you are one prejudiced  cunt.

alright, time to lay off the personal attacks. you're just as prejudiced claiming to hate someone based on their opinions. either have a real discussion without unnecessary namecalling or just keep quiet.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

alvarezbassist17

It's the unfortunate consequence of one's inability to intellectually win an argument...  Although she does tend to make some rather inflammatory statements from the standpoint of people who have a love, as opposed to a disdain for humanity.

wheresmysnare

lol @ what happened to this thread, debating KFC FTW.

White Pwny

Kentucky Fried Chicken.... it brings out the best in people.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

E-Money

Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 26, 2010, 02:50 PM
and since we are on it...   I don't think the government should exist to put their thumb on what I do.    We do have a constitution.. and no where did I see them say they would regulate how the fuck I live my life.   If I want to kill myself eating KFC, smoking... or drinking.. then I should be allowed to do so.   I don't need the government breathing down my throat about how I live my life.      Sure, some people have no control.. and it's their fucking right to not have it!         Yes, now the government has in some way stepped in and banned me from smoking in bars and such...  it's not to regulate MY life... it's to make it nice for the non smokers.. and I have no problem going outside to smoke.     But in my own space,  I should be able to eat what I wish.. and smoke as many cigarettes as I wish...   and it should not be a govermental issue at all.

+1

sing blue silver

Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 26, 2010, 05:43 PM
Kentucky Fried Chicken.... it brings out the best in people.

it brings out the diarrhea in people

Nailec

lol@
-the jesus-argument
-the hate against educated people (which btw is often enough a sign of authoritarian sentiment)
-the comparision between blixa and the nazis (i know such argumentation is more common outside germany. but still, i would punch you in the face for that and force you to give an excuse in front of a jewish person)
-the "i have a dog such i love all animals"-argument which is as smart as "i have a black friend therefore im no racist"

you all must be kidding

White Pwny

gosh, I thought some of the points were valid.

Vesanic

Quote from: Nailec on Apr 26, 2010, 07:17 PM
lol@
-the jesus-argument
-the hate against educated people (which btw is often enough a sign of authoritarian sentiment)
-the comparision between blixa and the nazis (i know such argumentation is more common outside germany. but still, i would punch you in the face for that and force you to give an excuse in front of a jewish person)
-the "i have a dog such i love all animals"-argument which is as smart as "i have a black friend therefore im no racist"

you all must be kidding

Dude, sharinglungs should be a TV show I'm tellin' ya.

White Pwny

omgosh... who would play me?!

Vesanic

No one but you, Cyn. We should just film what's going on sharinglungs everyday and you have a supa-dupa TV hit.

White Pwny

Sweet.   We should do it.    This shiz is better than Big Brother and Real World combined!

wheresmysnare

White Pwny

that ALMOST looks like me..   only I am not black...I'm blonde.... I have boobs... I am a chick... and I'm pretty sure I have less facial hair.   However.. the outfit is spot on.

wheresmysnare

I'm glad you appreciate my casting, it was an odd choice but he was so keen on the role, i think he'll give it 100 %

White Pwny

devilinside

Jerry Springer....minus the incest,add pot heads,drunks,foreigners and too much cock....

derekautomatica

Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 26, 2010, 02:39 PM
I get that some people don't eat meat..... I get it.   But I really HATE when they have to start peddling their propaganda about how it's animal cruelty.     Jesus himself ate fish...   that cruel bastid...

animal cruelty to me is when you beat the shit out of a cat and use it's fur to make a coat. THAT'S ANIMAL CRUELTY. But when people hunt and eat animals as a means to survive...i don't see the problem. Now the way they use animals for our eating pleasure is fucked up...but according to Darwin it's simply natural selection...there's no way around it.

sing blue silver

Quote from: derekautomatica on Apr 26, 2010, 08:44 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 26, 2010, 02:39 PM
I get that some people don't eat meat..... I get it.   But I really HATE when they have to start peddling their propaganda about how it's animal cruelty.     Jesus himself ate fish...   that cruel bastid...

animal cruelty to me is when you beat the shit out of a cat and use it's fur to make a coat. THAT'S ANIMAL CRUELTY. But when people hunt and eat animals as a means to survive...i don't see the problem. Now the way they use animals for our eating pleasure is fucked up...but according to Darwin it's simply natural selection...there's no way around it.

i think we're all over this now.

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 26, 2010, 08:06 PM

Jerry Springer....minus the incest,add pot heads,drunks,foreigners and too much cock....

i prefer to think of it as maury.