pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

wax

i want a triple down    a piece of chicken with 2x chicken as bread

sing blue silver

Livewire

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 27, 2010, 10:52 PM
ROFLMAO.

Let's make a stop for a second, just to point something out...

Here is the first post of this topic, the main subject:

Quote from: raynor on Apr 19, 2010, 08:33 PM
http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/

Does anyone seriously order this?

And here's the latest post:

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Apr 27, 2010, 10:30 PM
If religion would fuck off that would be a start, a religion that bans contraception is, well...not really helping the situation. I know that more people makes the economy swell as there are more people parting with their money every second of the day. However, if the population keeps increasing and there is a finite amount of resources regardless of the half hearted recycling that goes on, what will happen to the economy in the long run.

Think the only solution is to have some overall management, a world government, get some rules on the go, build healthy competition, not this 'i have a nuclear programme and you don't attitude'. Seriously, why in this day and age should anyone need a nuclear programme.

Drastic things like a limit on children sound stupid in todays society but i dont see how it wont happen eventually.

How did that shit happen ?!  ;D

Haha, and in the middle we talked about beer.

I bet the Colonel's Sauce is made from the plaque found in clogged arteries of this sandwich's latest victims.

wax

almost bad as the turducken

Wax And Wane

I will save your life..

deftones86

I've been fighting it, but i think its time i Doubled Down.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

That's horrible....ack

White Pwny

that burger is just outrageous.  Who needs THAT much burger.  Really.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Nailec

wheresmysnare

alvarezbassist17

I'm not gonna quote that first burger pic again, that grosses me out.  The most I do is the triple stacker at burger king, super delicious.  But I would much rather grind and grill my own patties.  There's this place that serves Kobe burgers in NE Minneapolis for pretty reasonable prices, and they're like pure sex.

http://www.thebulldognortheast.com/food/

Is Kobe beef considered humanely raised? haha

raynor

Maybe, but not really what you would call locally produced. But hey, I guess not much of what we shove into our mouths is.

wax

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: raynor on Apr 28, 2010, 05:19 PM
Maybe, but not really what you would call locally produced. But hey, I guess not much of what we shove into our mouths is.

Yeah, I don't know if there's a whole lot of genuinely Japanese Kobe beef around in America, besides New York and Las Vegas, etc.  They sort of mimic the same style here, too, I guess it's pretty much the exact same besides the origin of the feed.

raynor

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Apr 28, 2010, 05:56 PM
Quote from: raynor on Apr 28, 2010, 05:19 PM

Yeah, I don't know if there's a whole lot of genuinely Japanese Kobe beef around in America, besides New York and Las Vegas, etc.  They sort of mimic the same style here, too, I guess it's pretty much the exact same besides the origin of the feed.
Nah I meant don't you think it's shipped from Japan?

alvarezbassist17

I'm guessing Japan probably exports a lot of imported Kobe beef; I'm definitely not disagreeing with you there, I've just heard that a lot of American Kobe-imitation farms have sprung up to deal with the demand.  So not necessarily local, but more local anyways.  I just think the only restaurants that do import it are in the major population centers since it's so expensive.  I don't think anyone sells imported Kobe beef in Minnesota that I know of, all the American-cultivated variety, which they say is only different in terms of the origin of the cow's feed.

raynor

Ah really? That cool. How's a kobe beef by the way? Does it live up to it's hype/price?

And you know I wasn't really dissing you or anything for eating kobe beef, just stating how crazy it is that food is being sent all over. They even have Grissini (italian breadsticks) imported from Italy here in the supermarket. Fucking bread sticks! Just seems like a big hey-fuck-ya to logistics.