Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

KFC WTF?!

Started by raynor, Apr 19, 2010, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Lame dude.

You're basically as far away from Seattle as you can get without leaving the states. If for whatever reason you end up in my neck of the woods, I'll buy you a beer, man. We have some of the best beer in the country. Unless you like that Milwaukee lager crap. In which case you'd like all beer the country has to offer except west coast beer. And Colorado beer. Colorado has some pretty decent beer.

wheresmysnare

Quote from: blixa on Apr 20, 2010, 04:24 AM
Quote from: wheresmysnare on Apr 19, 2010, 09:27 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Apr 19, 2010, 08:36 PM
I'd eat that. it'd be perfect after a long night out with lots of alcohol.

That's exactly what i was thinking, that thing would be amazing after a night out. The UK is so uptight since Jamie Oliver told everyone off for eating what they like.

The problem isn't the food, it's the fat fucks who have no self control or self respect and end up burdening the NHS with tripple heart bypasses. It means those who are responsible with what they eat are now being fucked over, take the banning of 'super sizing' at McDonalds as an example.

the food is APART of the problem. as far as i'm concerned, we will have less health problems if we start shutting these arseholes down. it's great you have self control but a large number of people don't.

You could say that about anything, if you take that view then they should have banned alcohol decades ago. The problem is education, parental upbringing and people lacking common sense. I know KFC and Mcdonalds taste good, i'd like to eat them every day but i'd be dead and for the vast amount of people that is an obvious fact.

I'd rather the Government passed a bill requiring fast food franchises to have a set of electronic weight scales set up at the entrance manned by a security guard. If you're too fat you are directed to a running track adjacent the drive thru, if you complete twelve laps in 24/hrs you may make a single purchase with diet coke. This would also provide entertainment for those sitting in the drive thru and those dining inside, this would drum up business and counter the severe losses in revenue associated with banning fat asses.

Penicks

nigga fuck yo shit

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

double bypass burger up in herrrrre

blixa

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Apr 20, 2010, 11:54 AM
Quote from: blixa on Apr 20, 2010, 04:24 AM
Quote from: wheresmysnare on Apr 19, 2010, 09:27 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Apr 19, 2010, 08:36 PM
I'd eat that. it'd be perfect after a long night out with lots of alcohol.

That's exactly what i was thinking, that thing would be amazing after a night out. The UK is so uptight since Jamie Oliver told everyone off for eating what they like.

The problem isn't the food, it's the fat fucks who have no self control or self respect and end up burdening the NHS with tripple heart bypasses. It means those who are responsible with what they eat are now being fucked over, take the banning of 'super sizing' at McDonalds as an example.

the food is APART of the problem. as far as i'm concerned, we will have less health problems if we start shutting these arseholes down. it's great you have self control but a large number of people don't.

You could say that about anything, if you take that view then they should have banned alcohol decades ago. The problem is education, parental upbringing and people lacking common sense. I know KFC and Mcdonalds taste good, i'd like to eat them every day but i'd be dead and for the vast amount of people that is an obvious fact.

I'd rather the Government passed a bill requiring fast food franchises to have a set of electronic weight scales set up at the entrance manned by a security guard. If you're too fat you are directed to a running track adjacent the drive thru, if you complete twelve laps in 24/hrs you may make a single purchase with diet coke. This would also provide entertainment for those sitting in the drive thru and those dining inside, this would drum up business and counter the severe losses in revenue associated with banning fat asses.

you can say that about everything. it's like if i stood there and made a gun shape with my hand and went "bang bang" it's not going to do shit. i'm actually going to need a gun to kill somebody. don't stop at alcohol, go for cigarettes, dairy products, drugs etc.

you can educate people as much as you want, it's going to come down to people controlling themselves and making choices. we've already established the fact that most people can't control themselves, wouldn't it be better if fast food companies did something as well. in australia they're raising the price of cigarette packets and alcohol. i work in a liquor shop so i am seeing the direct impact of those price hikes and when i get underage kids and drunks coming in, i refuse to sell them alcohol. some big industries have taken measures but fast food companies are way behind. kfc is the biggest evil in my eyes. it'll be a dream come true if it just fucking disappeared.

you can't tell how unhealthy a person is by their weight. i have a friend who is overweight yet she eats very healthy food and another friend who is a stick and eats oporto and mcdonalds every day. there's thyroid problems and stress and god knows what else. i'm not innocent in all this. i love fried food, i smoke A LOT and i drink shitloads of coffee. i am great at controlling myself though, especially around alcohol. i haven't gotten plastered in a very very long time.

wheresmysnare

I think now the fast food companies have printed dietry info on all their products, they are playing fair, people know what they are buying into, they know how many calories they are consuming. What I would say the fast food industry is very guilty of is marketing towards kids.

blixa

what the fast food industry has done now is charge more for meals which have decreased in size.

Wax And Wane

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 20, 2010, 10:18 AM
And Colorado beer. Colorado has some pretty decent beer.

Fuckin A We do! :-)
I will save your life..

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Wax And Wane on Apr 20, 2010, 08:07 PM

http://www.averybrewing.com/index2.html

These guys make good shit. There's this bar that I go to that has 64 beers on tap and they had the Avery IPA once and fuck me it was good. Also, that bar is the shit. 64 beers on tap, man. And they're always changing. You're an idiot if you don't try something new when you go there.

bright lights, big city

Colorado has some pretty decent beer.
got that right. Fat Tire is from the CO. one of my favorites.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Fat Tire is overrated. New Belgium makes faaaaaaaar better and more flavorful beers like Trippel and Ranger.

Penicks

Trust me bros, you guys haven't tasted a single good beer in that country of yours.

Livewire

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 20, 2010, 09:50 PM
Fat Tire is overrated. New Belgium makes faaaaaaaar better and more flavorful beers like Trippel and Ranger.

Agreed, I also like the 1554.  I think my favorite out of Colorado is Breckenridge.  They have an awesome vanilla porter.

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 20, 2010, 10:25 PM
Trust me bros, you guys haven't tasted a single good beer in that country of yours.

If you're talking about shit like Budweiser and Coors I agree, but I wouldn't be so quick to judge a lot of these small craft breweries.

devilinside

Quote from: blixa on Apr 20, 2010, 05:08 PM
you can't tell how unhealthy a person is by their weight. i have a friend who is overweight yet she eats very healthy food and another friend who is a stick and eats oporto and mcdonalds every day. there's thyroid problems and stress and god knows what else.

This is very true. I tested positive for thyroid issues,and have been the chubby girl forever. That said,I am very active,kickbox 3 hours a week, walk 3 miles a day,do yoga every morning and coach my kids soccer teams...yet my weight stays the same. I've had younger,thinner girls in my kickboxing class that quit 15 minutes into it,yet I keep going for the full hour. I eat 3-5 small portions a day like I am supposed to to keep my energy up,drink a gallon of water a day to flush out fat...still nothing. I do avoid fried foods,mainly because the smell makes me feel sick. But I have come to terms with my body,and know that while I might not be rail thin,I can still out do many people younger and thinner than myself,and I have damn healthy heart and lungs and killer stamina.

wheresmysnare

this is not a good topic, i just did a 3 mile jog which is rare enough for me now all i want is a double down

Wax And Wane

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 20, 2010, 08:56 PM
Quote from: Wax And Wane on Apr 20, 2010, 08:07 PM

http://www.averybrewing.com/index2.html

These guys make good shit. There's this bar that I go to that has 64 beers on tap and they had the Avery IPA once and fuck me it was good. Also, that bar is the shit. 64 beers on tap, man. And they're always changing. You're an idiot if you don't try something new when you go there.

http://www.odellbrewing.com/home  ;D Love our local beer

I will save your life..

raynor

Saying american beer is shit is textbook for trying to be a pretentious snob. On a hot summer day a budweiser or a rolling rock can be awesome. 

Penicks

And if you're really thirsty you can always ask somebody to take a leak in your mouth, won't notice the difference anyway.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 21, 2010, 12:41 AM
And if you're really thirsty you can always ask somebody to take a leak in your mouth, won't notice the difference anyway.
hahahahaha! that comment is correct about most of our major companies(asshouse, old pyle, bud, etc.), but we have thousands and thousands of micro-breweries that are the tits.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

your sister gets me hard

Lame dude.

You're basically as far away from Seattle as you can get without leaving the states. If for whatever reason you end up in my neck of the woods, I'll buy you a beer, man. We have some of the best beer in the country. Unless you like that Milwaukee lager crap. In which case you'd like all beer the country has to offer except west coast beer. And Colorado beer. Colorado has some pretty decent beer.

4 real, seattle haz da best beer and sushi.  also the weather is the best in the entire country.  seattle is awesome!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 20, 2010, 10:25 PM

If you think that because the only American beer that you have tasted has been exported to whatever shit country you're in, then you have absolutely no idea what our beer is like. The only american beers that get exported are horrible Milwaukee-style piss lager. It's terrible.

From what I understand, most of the hops grown in the states is grown in Washington, Oregon and Idaho, so where I am is going to have the freshest goddamn hops around. You have never had an American beer until you've had beer brewed in the northwest.