Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Need advice on moving to another city alone.

Started by Sushi-X, Apr 20, 2010, 03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

your sister gets me hard

nyc 2 hrs
philly 1.5 hrs
atlantic city 1 hr
pork roll
kingda ka

downtownpony

I always wanted to move to Seattle. I've never been there, and is all I know about the place is that it rains alot, and has good coffee.

derekautomatica

i'd say Portland. I moved out there by myself. I did live with my aunt and uncle but only for a month. If you can find a decent job the cost of living is hella cheap compared to Cali. plus there's no sales tax and they pump your own gas. Not to mention Portland fuckin rocks.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: derekautomatica on Apr 21, 2010, 07:31 AM
i'd say Portland. I moved out there by myself. I did live with my aunt and uncle but only for a month. If you can find a decent job the cost of living is hella cheap compared to Cali. plus there's no sales tax and they pump your own gas. Not to mention Portland fuckin rocks.

This.

Or Seattle if you want something more metropolitan.

And minimum wage in Sea-town is $8.55.

samson simpson

Quote from: downtownpony on Apr 21, 2010, 05:33 AM
I always wanted to move to Seattle. I've never been there, and is all I know about the place is that it rains alot, and has good coffee.

yea i saw a special on tv one time and it looked like a awesome place to be

plus they were throwing huge raw fish at people in some market also.. ive been tempted to move out there myself

Sushi-X

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 21, 2010, 10:21 AM
Quote from: derekautomatica on Apr 21, 2010, 07:31 AM

This.

Or Seattle if you want something more metropolitan.

And minimum wage in Sea-town is $8.55.

Thanks for the info. much appreciated. I will definitely look into Seattle.

Rocket Skates '94

Necrocetaceanbeastiality