Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Anyone with knowledge on bicycles?

Started by your sister gets me hard, Apr 21, 2010, 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

I'm pretty sure a German guy invented the Bicycle.  I could be wrong though.  Thats about all I know.  Oh, and mountain biking seems pretty hard.  I would really love to try it out someday. 

your sister gets me hard

I enjoy doing the drive-up teller on my bike.

blixa

i rode up a hill once and that was bloody difficult enough. i was fourteen and i'm still plagued with the memory.

downtownpony

I'd say get some sparklers coming out the handles as well. I feel like people notice me a lot more when I have mine on.

blixa

you know what the best thing in the world is?

riding your bike in the rain. and also listening to a very good scottish band on your earphones.

your sister gets me hard

I can think of things that are more worthy of "best thing in the world".

blixa

i'm a simpleton. i like doing a lot of things outside in the rain.

wheresmysnare

Quote from: blixa on Nov 15, 2010, 01:59 AM

riding your bike in the rain. and also listening to a very good scottish band on your earphones.

the proclaimers?

blixa

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Nov 16, 2010, 11:32 AM
Quote from: blixa on Nov 15, 2010, 01:59 AM

the proclaimers?

hahaha no. more like frightened rabbit:

bike music.

Oldnewtype

I ride a bike 11 miles a day to and from work. It fucking sucks.

blixa

can't you catch public transport?

wheresmysnare

Quote from: blixa on Nov 16, 2010, 10:44 PM

Woaahhh, two words hot shot:

1. Carbon

2. Footprint.

Does no one except for me think about our children and our childrens children and our childrens childrens children

your sister gets me hard

blixa

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Nov 23, 2010, 03:05 PM
Quote from: blixa on Nov 16, 2010, 10:44 PM

Woaahhh, two words hot shot:

1. Carbon

2. Footprint.

Does no one except for me think about our children and our childrens children and our childrens childrens children

public transport is much better than driving a car and it is sometimes the only answer if you're travelling for over an hour to get somewhere.

wheresmysnare

blixa

that's all well and good but he doesn't seem too happy to be riding a bike, and if that's the case for anyone they should take public transport because that's the next best thing. i'm thankful that it's a bus full of people than all those people being in a car of their own.

your sister gets me hard

Oldnewtype

we have no public transport here in small town louisiana. Even if we did, riding a bike is free....for now.