Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

WTF happened to Rally racing...

Started by derekautomatica, Apr 22, 2010, 06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derekautomatica

I've always been a fan of rally racing...since i was a tween for christ sakes. Now I look at rally racing and go "what the fuck just happened" Now that Travis Pastrana has too much money he decides to be a rally driver and a hella shitty one at that. Then Dave Mirra decides to join in and he sucks ass too. The only guy i give props to (rally america drivers) is Ken Block. Out of everyone out there he actually can fucking drive. I mention rally racing to my friends and all the only cars they think of are WRX's and EVO's. What about Citroen's, Peugeot's, Lancia's, Audi's, and everything else. I even saw a video of a fucking Ford Mustang on the Oregon trail rally. I hate America for what it's done to rally racing. but the only thing that gives me hope is that if Travis Pastrana went into the WRC drivers like Sebastian Loeb, Petter Solberg, and Tommi Makinen would fuck him up.

there's for my rant today.

bright lights, big city

i like rally racing too. i also enjoyed the good times when open wheeled racing was awesome. like CART, but they were bought out by IRL which is lame, and now basically all we have left is NASCAR which sucks.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

E-Money

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 22, 2010, 06:45 PM
i like rally racing too. i also enjoyed the good times when open wheeled racing was awesome. like CART, but they were bought out by IRL which is lame, and now basically all we have left is NASCAR which sucks.