Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Worst Job You Ever Had

Started by derekautomatica, Apr 22, 2010, 08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derekautomatica

Walgreens....standing behind a fucking register for 8 hours waiting for something cool to happen.

deftones86

My first job was shit literally. I ran a septic tank truck when i was like 16 haha

your sister gets me hard

Selling tupperware and t shirts to the son of sam.  No joke.

Sushi-X

CVS pharmacy. Nasty breakup + some of the most bad/depressing music blaring on the store radio = 8 hours of fuckin agonizing torture! I'm surprised i didn't drink the entire store liquor stock then slash my wrist with a broken bottle lol

Rocket Skates '94

SX King

Sea Bass

devilinside

Working for the humane society..the job itself wasn't bad,getting to be around animals,but they wanted me to hold the animals while they put them down. I left the same day I started,I just couldn't do it.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Knott's Berry Farm. I worked in a shop where we took old time Western pictures of people. It was disgusting--dressing sweating, smelly, ugly people for 8 hours a day. Some people got sick in the shop. A lot of annoying customers who yelled at us and very much understaffed. We never washed the costumes, and the company was run to cut as many corners as it could in order to save money. Not to mention the pay was only $8.20/hr.

E-Money

I caddied at a very prestigious country club in high school for 4 years.  It was great pay ( i never got tipped less than 100 bucks) but I had to suck up to every rich snobby ass fuck in southern california.  So shit got old quickly.  I always told myself If I ever became really wealthy I would never act like that.  But It was cool to walk around high school with a bunch of cash in my wallet. 

Jacob

Quote from: Ras Iziah Nathaneal I on Apr 23, 2010, 03:51 AM
Quote from: SX King on Apr 23, 2010, 03:19 AM
Dishwasher

Quote from: Sea Bass on Apr 23, 2010, 03:49 AM
shave my beard.

oh, hi Ross.

worst job I ever had was when I worked for 2 months at a pulp mill. it wasn't all that bad, but it was physically demanding, I was working shifts and it was in Germany and I don't know any fucking german. and they barely know english. so communication was hard. it wasn't at a very happy point in my life either. but to be honest, I think it helped - if I had just been at home doing nothing but drinking (as I usually did back then), I would probably have felt a lot worse.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

derekautomatica

Quote from: MxKnife on Apr 23, 2010, 01:55 AM
CVS pharmacy. Nasty breakup + some of the most bad/depressing music blaring on the store radio = 8 hours of fuckin agonizing torture! I'm surprised i didn't drink the entire store liquor stock then slash my wrist with a broken bottle lol

the music was just as bad at Walgreens. I loved it when people would try to use coupons for the wrong thing. They would try to hustle us and threaten to complain to the upper ups...they'd just give them the same answer. NO!

Mascara Snake

Working for Social Services, reading daily about some horrible shit happening to kids was pretty grime.  Walked out after 3 months, and the people I worked with were cunts....

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ToneDef

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Car washer  >:(

What a shit to be cleaning cars under the hot sun in summer

Penicks

Door-to-door salesperson. Selling cellphone contracts.

Subliminal

Working in a pasty shop with a cunt of a manager, she use to steal, lie about her times working and all sorts.

wheresmysnare

Quote from: ToneDef on Apr 23, 2010, 11:53 PM
McDonald's

same here, i remember the day we were told the mcdonalds inspector was coming the next day, the manager expected us to stay till literally 4am with no extra pay to make everything sparkle so he could get a good report. FUCK THAT.