Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Blvd Nights Lyrics

Started by wickedglitter, Apr 25, 2010, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wickedglitter

Maybe I'm being nitpicky but can someone post the Blvd Nights lyrics....I've seen the "official" lyrics plastered all over the place but mainly what I wanna know is.
1.) What does Chino yell before he starts singing in concert , is it just a yell or is it a word
2.) After the second "I know how you are..." It sounds like he says Oh please, *can't understand what he says here* then back in the car....

Going off the album edited version ( just so we;re all on the same page ) This is what I hear mixed in with what I've interpreted. But sometimes someone else can hear it a certain way and make it sound totally different once you've shared your version...
okies, so...
Her army complete
She can tear me apart
Off the earth
Then back in the car cuz once you begin
You're not gonna stop
I know how you are
Gonna stop....
That you're not gonna stop
gonna stop...
I know how you are...
Oh please,
From Beyond?*
Ahhh Start?*
Lay back in the car
(something said weird here)
(dunno what's said here)
I know how you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(away, alone, oh fuck it i can't make out any of this)
You're not gonna stop,
Gonna stop
You're not gonna stop
Not once you begin
I know how you are.....

Thanks in advance :)  This shit is driving me crazy  :D

E-Money

Haha dude I asked Chino your number 2 question after the Tempe Az Team Sleep show.  That part of the song always bugged me too.  He told me that he doesn't know what he says in that part of the song.  He also said he probably changes up what he says when the play the song live.  I think he's just humming some bullshit.  who knows.....

wickedglitter

Thanks for answering my question :)...how could you not know your own lyrics on record, that makes me sad =( lol, but i do know he changes it up when he sings, So I guess I understand, But I'm still a sad panda  :'(

SX King

lol it is sad but i think he does know but he dosent want the fans to be let down when he tells them that its something diff then what they thought.

yourwaves

im listening to it on mah ipod and i dont know either maybe cuz everything explodes its not possible to discern. Also i wish i was blazed for this.