Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - The Creation of Diamond Eyes

Started by iceache, Apr 27, 2010, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

wax

'we always make the music we make'

wow    deep.    they come off as forced and lying, save for the last part about lyrics....   

TheShade1989

Cool video. The picture in the background is also interesting...but still...good video.

Subliminal

They all look epic. Steph looks like Jesus or some shit haha All knowing and holy.

wondermixx

wow, very nice stuff pls keep posting this stuff as u get ur hands on it thanks.

Hesperian Death-Horse!

I think Steph is totally sincere and doesn't have any pretense about hype and all that garbage that gets associated with bands. He just bluntly says "we go in and let music come out of us" and I think that's really how he looks at it. He has a very pure perspective and intent it seems.

Quote from: wondermixx on Apr 28, 2010, 07:05 AM
wow, very nice stuff pls keep posting this stuff as u get ur hands on it thanks.

He's not "producing" these videos. They're available on the official site. That's not to discredit iceache. He's just the first person to post about this but we're all capable of finding it. Feel me?

wondermixx

Quote from: Hesperian Death-Horse! on Apr 28, 2010, 07:38 AM
I think Steph is totally sincere and doesn't have any pretense about hype and all that garbage that gets associated with bands. He just bluntly says "we go in and let music come out of us" and I think that's really how he looks at it. He has a very pure perspective and intent it seems.

Quote from: wondermixx on Apr 28, 2010, 07:05 AM

He's not "producing" these videos. They're available on the official site. That's not to discredit iceache. He's just the first person to post about this but we're all capable of finding it. Feel me?

oh haha ok.

Jaw Knee

is there new music playing in this video ?

Subliminal

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 28, 2010, 05:10 PM
Part 2

Deftones - The Creation of Diamond Eyes (Part Two)

Fuckin' AMEN Steph.

I wish more people would be straight to the point like him. It's like questions for Meshuggah ''so how did you come up with that riff!? I mean jeez..''

Ermm, it's called being in love with your instrument and opening your mind.

janie13

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 28, 2010, 05:10 PM
Part 2

Deftones - The Creation of Diamond Eyes (Part Two)

I really wish they would make these videos viewable on mobile phones.  i only access youtube through my blackberry.  boo!

Felipe

iceache

I'm fucking impressed with how much Warner are promoting the Deftones now.

Numina

Except that they've uploaded the same video 4 times now, the 34 second album trailer is also used to promote both secret shows, and it's not even that well edited. In terms of laziness, same goes for the 2 Creation of Diamond Eyes videos, they're just short clips of them sitting around and bullshitting on.

iceache

Quote from: Numina on Apr 29, 2010, 12:26 AM
Except that they've uploaded the same video 4 times now, the 34 second album trailer is also used to promote both secret shows, and it's not even that well edited. In terms of laziness, same goes for the 2 Creation of Diamond Eyes videos, they're just short clips of them sitting around and bullshitting on.

2 secret show vids + 1 US and 1 International.

Subliminal

Quote from: Numina on Apr 29, 2010, 12:26 AM

I agree. There's definitely more effort than the last two albums, but only because they can see the potential White Pony 2 success of it.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic or negative about it, but the music and Deftones speak for themselves thankfully, but the label are only interested in their profit.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Subliminal on Apr 29, 2010, 10:38 AM
the label are only interested in their profit.

the whole idea for labels is making money, thats why they exist in the first place.what u said isnt really shocking news.

anyway,i thought you were behind labels now.. calling the people who leak their stuff for free "cunts"

There Will Be Blood