Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

How To Destroy Angels

Started by White Wrist, Apr 28, 2010, 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: lithium on May 12, 2010, 08:01 PM
I liked the track.  Very ambient and mariqueens voice is sexy. U can definitely hear trents influence but maybe it's cos Atticus Ross is helping out.

everything Trent does involves Atticus, so that's nothing new. Bitch needs to do her own shit...wait a sec...she did with west Indian girl, which was a huge failure.  This is a huge fucking mistake on trents part. Mark my words.

Sushi-X

Big deal! Let him do whatever the fuck he wants. It's his career, like how many times is he gonna write a song about being miserable. He's almost 50. And besides this is just an EP release. Not a full blown ordeal

Rocket Skates '94

devilinside

Quote from: MxKnife on May 14, 2010, 08:22 AM
Let him do whatever the fuck he wants.

LOL...like I have any control over what he does. He needs to be productive in a GOOD way and continue with tapeworm.

Sushi-X

Quote from: devilinside on May 14, 2010, 05:55 PM
Quote from: MxKnife on May 14, 2010, 08:22 AM
Let him do whatever the fuck he wants.

LOL...like I have any control over what he does. He needs to be productive in a GOOD way and continue with tapeworm.

lol i know you don't :P. These last few years he's just been doing what he wants, and I respect that

He did say tapeworm is dead and seeing how he is about releasing the material, i doubt it will ever see the light of day in his lifetime

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

He needs to put out new material and he is also due The Fragile Anniversary edition just like he did with TDS.
Once again fucking boring music with that asian girl.

Sushi-X

All in good time. It's only been like 2 years since The Slip. Be glad he's not taking 5 years to put out a new album.

Rocket Skates '94

devilinside

Quote from: MxKnife on May 15, 2010, 12:50 AM
Be glad he's not taking 5 years to put out a new album.
Who's to says he's not gonna take 5 years? We all thought he was in studio making HIS new album...when in fact he was making an album for her. He's made it clear he's done with NIN...though I find that highly unlikely.

emotivelotion

HAHAHA I lawled so hard with the Yoko Ono comparison

RoyalDeftonicBoy

White Wrist

Subliminal

I think it's brilliant stuff to be honest.

devilinside

Wow....that's pretty fuckin retarded.

E-Money

God damn this shit is lame.  I love Trent and NIN but fuck...

Subliminal

So much hate and anger and what for?

Is it because Trent is happy and actually doing something that isn't destroying himself  for your benefit any more?

lostpilot

well, in my opinion this project lacks creativity whatsoever. I did not like the first song at all, while this song is a little better, but well - it is PURELY simple musically, nothing creative is going on there. Just like with The Slip or, imo, Year Zero. There was no creativity there, merely a scheme by which the whole album is written.

devilinside

Quote from: Subliminal on May 16, 2010, 08:07 AM
So much hate and anger and what for?

Is it because Trent is happy and actually doing something that isn't destroying himself  for your benefit any more?

Have you watched the video? He looked pretty destroyed in that to me. haha Unless he's covered in green goop,he shouldn't be looking like that. I just don't like the sound of it,and it helps that I don't care,and have never cared for Yoko. Her previous band sucked,and now cause she has a famous hubby she thinks it will make her better,and to me it didn't work.

Hey Liam look...

A CHEM TRAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D

Sushi-X

i think that song was a way better improvement over the last one. it's interesting. I'm not saying "oh my god this teh awesome". 

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The stupidity thread is real and is set for summer

http://howtodestroyangels.com/home.html

I will say it one more time Fuck this shit and fuck this bitch for delaying new NIN or anything from Trent alone.

Sushi-X

You know after reading all this hate towards this. I hope this does become his next full time project. There's plenty of nin material out there already.

Rocket Skates '94

Subliminal

Quote from: MxKnife on May 17, 2010, 08:25 PM
You know after reading all this hate towards this. I hope this does become his next full time project. There's plenty of nin material out there already.

I agree, I hope Trent really has put NIN to bed, to shut all his whingey, un-appreciative fans up.

It seems Trent isn't here to experience this reality for himself, he's here to live out our expectations of him..  ::)