Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

cvthedrv

cvthedrv

Quote from: cvthedrv on Dec 11, 2012, 04:06 AM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Dec 11, 2012, 12:20 AM
Koi No Yokan was no. 13 in Guitar World's 50 top albums of 2012.

http://www.guitarworld.com/guitar-worlds-top-50-albums-2012#slide-38

yeah and uno! from green day is 10th, hahahahaha

and next to the number 9 that is messhuggah hahahahah, what a fucking joke

DeftonesNZ

Green Day shouldn't be there but what's wrong with Meshuggah Koloss is a great album

cvthedrv

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Dec 11, 2012, 04:15 AM
Green Day shouldn't be there but what's wrong with Meshuggah Koloss is a great album

nothing wrong with messhuggah, i fucking love messhuggah, the thing is that beautiful band has to be one place next to green day.

DeftonesNZ

I get you now I sort of discredited the whole poll when I Saw that ,Deftones don't have to be number 1 as long as the ones above them deserve to be there but that poll's ridiculous though some of the one's above them don't deserve to be there or even close to the top.

cvthedrv

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Dec 11, 2012, 05:52 AM
I get you now I sort of discredited the whole poll when I Saw that ,Deftones don't have to be number 1 as long as the ones above them deserve to be there but that poll's ridiculous though some of the one's above them don't deserve to be there or even close to the top.

exactly.

sing blue silver

Guitar World is a fucking rag and nothing they say has any weight. Just figured I'd post it.

Slacker

they the and open poll for it. if im not mistaken.

lungdamage

Quote from: cvthedrv on Dec 11, 2012, 05:44 AM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Dec 11, 2012, 04:15 AM

nothing wrong with messhuggah, i fucking love messhuggah, the thing is that beautiful band has to be one place next to green day.

fredrik should use green day's new clean as shit guitar tone on sol niger within 2

!

pony_01

sing blue silver

Chino comments a little on the Tempest / Trempest thing. Other than that, not really worth watching.

DEFTONES 2012 Denver

pony_01

http://www.frontarmy.com/music/deftones-answer-your-questions/

Quote from: Front Magazine
A few weeks ago we put a message out on Facebook and Twitter for you to submit questions to Deftones. Here's Chino and Abe asking each other some of the best ones. If your question isn't here, maybe you should try a bit harder next time, yeah?

OnyxPanicProne

Quote from: pony_01 on Dec 19, 2012, 05:32 PM

A few weeks ago we put a message out on Facebook and Twitter for you to submit questions to Deftones. Here's Chino and Abe asking each other some of the best ones. If your question isn't here, maybe you should try a bit harder next time, yeah?
So Rosemary is about time travel thats cool

sing blue silver

Quote from: OnyxPanicProne on Dec 20, 2012, 01:54 PM

Chino actually mentioned this before and it came up in that shitty twitter Q&A they did. It actually kinda makes me like the song less. Deftones aren't the band I want to see singing about time travel, the apocalypse and whatever the fuck swerve city is about.

from_musings

Quote from: sing blue silver on Dec 17, 2012, 11:19 PM
Chino comments a little on the Tempest / Trempest thing. Other than that, not really worth watching.

DEFTONES 2012 Denver[url]

"we're looking forward,we don't want to release something that's 5 years old right now"

eros ain't getting any "younger" so if old is an issue, i can't see them releasing it when they're still a active band

cvthedrv

RoyalDeftonicBoy

OnyxPanicProne

Quote from: sing blue silver on Dec 20, 2012, 05:49 PM
Quote from: OnyxPanicProne on Dec 20, 2012, 01:54 PM

Chino actually mentioned this before and it came up in that shitty twitter Q&A they did. It actually kinda makes me like the song less. Deftones aren't the band I want to see singing about time travel, the apocalypse and whatever the fuck swerve city is about.
But Deftones has always been doing that kind of fantasy stuff since White Pony. Its not that much different, just taking it to a different realm.

DeftonesNZ

But with previous releases its been done more ambiguously and in a way that still made the songs personable,Tempest was a bit too straight forward for my liking it didn't have the same mystery and multiple meanings that I like,I feel sort of cut off because I can't take the theme from the song and relate to my own life.