Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

audeamus

Quote from: slyartwork on Jan 26, 2013, 02:48 PM
Seriously people.... Where are the Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.....

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Inkblades

sing blue silver

My girlfriend was on the bus this morning and noticed something I might find interesting in the free paper.

dangerballs

Ah the Metro...blanketing bus floors all over this great nation.

deftoner664

That Shure interview was great ! thanks for sharing.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Martin

play

Yeah absolutely loved that interview. Thanks man

luisch

2001-07-21 - Cricket Wireless Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ

w/ Max Cavalera

Knife Prty feat Rodleen Getsic

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Gee

"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

from_musings

correction: the most emotional moments for chino on stage obviously were during the chi benefit conserts. it wasn't when he got annoyed at stephens fan like he says here- that was just a joke (chino confirmed this). another thing, why does chino keep saying "making music out of nothing" in interviews like that's a big thing, that would go for most bands unless you're a cover band.

nineteen

Quote from: from_musings on Feb 26, 2013, 02:00 PM
correction: the most emotional moments for chino on stage obviously were during the chi benefit conserts. it wasn't when he got annoyed at stephens fan like he says here- that was just a joke (chino confirmed this). another thing, why does chino keep saying "making music out of nothing" in interviews like that's a big thing, that would go for most bands unless you're a cover band.

I think because if you think about it, it is a big thing. Y'know hearing feelings as sounds that come together from 5 different individuals.

from_musings

yes it's a big thing if you compare it to you and me and what we could do. but they're a band, and making music from nothing is what bands do. so compared to all other non cover bands that ever existed it's no big deal

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: from_musings on Feb 26, 2013, 03:40 PM
yes it's a big thing if you compare it to you and me and what we could do. but they're a band, and making music from nothing is what bands do. so compared to all other non cover bands that ever existed it's no big deal
Yeah everyone has to deal with it but it's still one of the hardest parts of making an album especially because as they said they don't go in with pre conceived themes like alot of bands do, Day 1 they have nothing at all.

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

DeftonesNZ

haha good read love those captions especially the one about Chino reaching 48mph