Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gee

"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

DeftonesNZ

Jerry_Curls

Awesome photos...looks like an intense show!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

DeftonesNZ

haha Fuck that got awkward especially the fist bump bit

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: dawg on Mar 06, 2013, 08:54 PM
someone please get us a scan of this from the latest Kerrang! thanks :)

Gee

"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

DeftonesNZ

I remember in one of the WP webcast interview sessions Max and Gloria sent that lady in a cake to them with a poem, it was so awkward Chino was like "What the fuck?" plus the interviewer was crazy.

BillyNo.9

I know the guy on the left with the tattoo of Chino screaming on his head.

Sugartolove

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Mar 21, 2013, 11:13 PM
I know the guy on the left with the tattoo of Chino screaming on his head.

:D I took a photo of this guy as well - He was happy to pose and show his tattoo :) Great night. Stephen, Sergio, Abe - and Juan - stayed for quite a while after the gig.

BillyNo.9

Haha sick. His name's Kyle he's a local skater and a shit hot tattooist. Gonna try get him to do a s/t skull piece on my leg some time soon.

Sugartolove

That's cool  :) Steph was like WTF! when he showed him the tattoo, lol, and after that lots of people were flashing their ink on various bodyparts.

By the way, here are some pretty cool tattoos from my Chi page  :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.248222781872547.76250.100000544806788&type=3It's set to public so hopefully you should be able to see them. If not, let me know.

DeftonesNZ

Some awesome tats on that page but also some really shit one's, I don't get why people skimp on tattoo's out of everything you buy I thought you would make sure your tattoo wasn't cheap and nasty, and the quality difference is very noticeable,Still some amazing tattoos there, some of those have been done by true artists.

sing blue silver

I think my deftones kitty from like linus is on that page. On my phone now and too lazy to check. Also the "walk into this world with your head up high" script down my forearm might be on there.

therealdaebat

If anybody is interested, I photoshopped out the word deftones on the hexagram single artwork

---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

kickover

Thank you!  I've been thinking about getting that done like that since fuckin 2003!
You're a star, you blaze out like a sharp machine..

Deftones-argentina

I'm interested, thank you!! high quality images are always appreciated.