Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugartolove

If you recognise the cover.... October 2000.

kurtone

Gee

You cannot actually hear it in their voices, but you can see it on their faces. Man it sucks to see them like that.

By the way, the 5.30-5.40 footage would make a perfect Swerve video.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

shine down unshy

Huh.  I always wondered why the lyrics in the songs were different than the ones printed in the booklet.  Simple human error/miscommunication.

mothraw

gwenudo

Quote from: Adekhine on May 06, 2013, 09:13 PM
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on May 06, 2013, 12:06 AM
Deftones on Kris Kross "Jump" Cover & Future Music Videos - Beale Street Music Festival 2013

"... there is no The in Deftones"

Loved that part too xD especially since there was a huge war once where they were complainting that its the deftones and not deftones .. dumbasses xD
Was it like it seemed?...

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

SwerveCityUSA

That was a very touching article. Good info too.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

pony_01

Hank

Does anyone have any extra info on this?

HR (from Bad Brains) documentary "Finding Joseph I"

It seems like Chino has a good bit of insight on it.

nicklav

Good stuff, thanks.

It would be cool if they released it as a 6-song record, just to preserve what was done at the time.

DeftonesNZ

I'd be happy either way but it sounds like they plan on finishing it which to me makes more sense, It should be released how it was intended to be released as one cohesive body of work, I know peoples main concern is whether or not Chino can do the rest of the songs justice but I have faith in him to pull it off he's a great musician I don't even think he has lyrics to write so it'd just be the recording to do and I think he's capable of singing the remaining songs appropriately. But even if they did release just the complete i'd be happy.