Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones pictures, interviews, magazine scans.

Started by theis, May 01, 2010, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

976-EVIL

One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

DeftonesNZ

That's awesome how they've done the art like that it's the best caricature I've seen of him, really like the style it's like he's in a comic book

Jesus2Chino

That interviewer looks like he could be Abe's brother...

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

Gee

Quote from: sing blue silver on Sep 30, 2013, 07:47 PM
Dunlop On The Record: Deftones

Chino Vs Big mac... Big mac is winning.

Anyway, cool to see these two giving an interview together (pretty rare right ?). Liked the question about the difference of tuning between their guitars. Good question about the music and the lyrics...boring answer.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

Brice

Interview with Chino and Abe filmed at the backstage of Le ZĂ©nith in Paris on September 06th 2013.
The interview start at minutes 09:50.
Enjoy.

http://www.hardforce.fr/metalxs/en

geraavl08

gotta love the Chino & Abe interviews, those two never fail to make me laugh

Martin

Quote from: Jesus2Chino on Sep 29, 2013, 01:17 AM
That interviewer looks like he could be Abe's brother...

Much respect,
-Matt

That's Colin Doran...singer in Hundred Reasons, The Lucky Nine, did songs with This Is Menace. Great vocalist.

geraavl08

TheRealist

Fuck that shit. They still haven't come to Portugal on this tour so put your ass here before you start making the record.

SwerveCityUSA

that art comic chino interview was cool.

but that Dunlop shit sucked. I use mxr pedals so that's how I found that interview and it sucked.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Dath

Quote from: vool421 on Oct 20, 2013, 02:08 AM
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/dc9/2013/10/deftones_interview.php

"Terry Date was obviously family and we would work with him in a hot second. We will definitely make more records with him again."

That sounds amazing. Would love to hear more records with his production on them. Excited to know they didn't drop him like some people were wondering, the Deftones albums he produced were definitely classic.

Cullision

Quote from: Dath on Oct 20, 2013, 03:05 AM
Quote from: vool421 on Oct 20, 2013, 02:08 AM
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/dc9/2013/10/deftones_interview.php

"Terry Date was obviously family and we would work with him in a hot second. We will definitely make more records with him again."

That sounds amazing. Would love to hear more records with his production on them. Excited to know they didn't drop him like some people were wondering, the Deftones albums he produced were definitely classic.

This is amazing news.

SwerveCityUSA

I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Capt Snow

gloomsquadron

Since I'm not technologically skilled, I think someone should make one of those animated gif's of Chino and Abe both putting their heads on their hands at the same time in the Lux interview.  I think that would be pretty funny.