Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Dortmund Show (May 7)

Started by lahemi, May 02, 2010, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lahemi

Since a lot of us are going to this show (and some of us alone), I thought maybe it's not a bad idea to open a thread a tad earlier so we'll be able to arrange a meeting.

I'll arrive Dortmund at 17:32 and meet up with some "friends" at 18:30 right outside the [main entrance]
So, if you see a guy that looks like [this], feel free to speak to me, even though my english will not be as awesome as my appearance.

slyartwork

Was thinking of wearing some shirt you might recognize me from. What about a Quicksand shirt. ;-)

See you there.
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

lahemi

Since I'm a huge Adidasfag, I definitely can be recognized by my white Superstars and my black Adidas Jacket.  ;D

jaylawl

When's that show going to be? I live like 10 minutes from Dortmund!

lahemi

Quote from: jaylawl on May 02, 2010, 04:08 PM
When's that show going to be? I live like 10 minutes from Dortmund!

7th May in Freizeitzentrum West/FZW, but it's sold out. I'm not sure if there will be tickets available at the... erm... ja, an der Abendkasse halt. ^^

jaylawl

ApiX

dawg

there will be tickets at the entrance! you just have to arrive early enough!
tickets in presale are soldout

not sure when I will be there. probably very early to see if I can stalk any of the guys! :)

aj

Looks like I may not be able to go...the deadline for this project I am on has now been moved to Friday :(

lahemi

Wow, that fucking sucks, dude.  :-\

jaylawl

In case i get a ticket, how do i recognise a sharing lungs member when i see one? surely not by the clouds of weed, rite?

Vesanic

Quote from: jaylawl on May 02, 2010, 08:50 PM
In case i get a ticket, how do i recognise a sharing lungs member when i see one? surely not by the clouds of weed, rite?

We'll be naked.

lahemi

Quote from: Vesanic on May 02, 2010, 09:12 PM

We'll be naked.

But we're all wearing Chino's socks, rite?

Vesanic

Quote from: lahemi on May 02, 2010, 09:31 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on May 02, 2010, 09:12 PM

We'll be naked.

But we're all wearing Chino's socks, rite?

Yeah. Even one on the dick.

jaylawl

slyartwork

Dudes I will bring along some posters I made. Will sell them if you like. Ripping of the band ;-)
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

jaylawl

Awesome, i might still get a ticket. i can't find any infos on the event so im gonna have to ask here: when's the event gonna start?

Vesanic

The show is not confirmed by the band, why the hell ? I mean, even the Tivoli and London shows, which are supposed to be SECRET, are on their tour list...

lahemi

Quote from: slyartwork on May 04, 2010, 11:18 AM
Dudes I will bring along some posters I made. Will sell them if you like. Ripping of the band ;-)

Woop, that's cool, man! I really dig your style anyway, so i'm totally interested (even though i'm almost broke atm ^^). Can you make a photo of it, and how much do you want for it?