Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Star Wars Day.....

Started by faux_real, May 05, 2010, 12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

faux_real

May the 4th.....be with you :D
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

derekautomatica

there's a star wars day?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

derekautomatica

star wars is cool and all but i wouldn't dedicate a day to it.

Livewire

I've watched all six movies back to back just to be able to say that I've watched them all back to back.  Took me 14 hours.

Vesanic

Quote from: Livewire on May 05, 2010, 07:28 AM
I've watched all six movies back to back just to be able to say that I've watched them all back to back.  Took me 14 hours.

Dude, you're worse than me, and that's saying something.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I played KOTOR all day.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Yeah dude. I beat it in like 10 hours. Then started up a KOTOR 2 game and was instantly bored.

nintendoXO

I know im late but... Revenge of the 5th !!  And KOTOR is a fantastic game, My friend got me these light saber chop sticks for christmas, But he modded them to light up. :D
I got him a R2D2 trash can. hahaha

bright lights, big city

haha you are already probably the biggest nerd on this board. it's pretty awesome.
DERP

derekautomatica

the force unleashed was pretty sick.

nintendoXO

Quote from: derekautomatica on May 12, 2010, 11:08 PM
the force unleashed was pretty sick.

Agreed!! I cant wait for Force unleash 2 and SWTOR MMO!! Just thinking about it is getting me all hyped.

nintendoXO

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 12, 2010, 09:55 PM
haha you are already probably the biggest nerd on this board. it's pretty awesome.

I like the way that sounds.

derekautomatica

i've been gettin down on Resident Evil Code Veronica...that game is so sick

nintendoXO

Im not really big in the Resident Evil series, I was more into Silent hill. But i did buy Resident Evil 5 for like 5 bucks,I have yet to play it though.

derekautomatica

Silent Hill is a FUCKING trip. one of the scariest games i've played

bright lights, big city

Quote from: nintendoXO on May 12, 2010, 11:14 PM
Im not really big in the Resident Evil series, I was more into Silent hill. But i did buy Resident Evil 5 for like 5 bucks,I have yet to play it though.
BLASPHEMY! RE is one of my favorite all-time series. and RE5 is balls out incredible if you play with a buddy.

and we need oldgent here to talk Silent Hill. he's the master of that series. and speaking of which, i still want to play Silent Hill Homecoming, even though it got shitty reviews.
DERP

nintendoXO

I love Silent Hill, I have the whole series. Ive been saving money to get a Silent Hill series sleeve done. I love Pyramid head,Hes so bone chilling.Silent hill 2 will always be my favorite in the series,And theres a new Silent Hill thats going to be announced at E3 this year.Pretty excited for that.

Ive also looking into collecting the Silent Hill Comics and looking for the Silent hill art book. I dont know if i sound overly nerdy or just pathetic.

nintendoXO

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 12, 2010, 11:24 PM
Quote from: nintendoXO on May 12, 2010, 11:14 PM
BLASPHEMY! RE is one of my favorite all-time series. and RE5 is balls out incredible if you play with a buddy.

and we need oldgent here to talk Silent Hill. he's the master of that series. and speaking of which, i still want to play Silent Hill Homecoming, even though it got shitty reviews.

I have Homecoming for PS3! it was alright nothing fantastic though,Do you still have RE5? Maybe we should play that when you have the time?