Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Death by Plane appreciation topic

Started by Moz, May 05, 2010, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz

For me, this is the best TS song, really. I just love the hopelessnes of it.

I'm kinda bummed it isnt on the actual psysical record. But on the other hand... they would probably have fucked it up anyway.

beaverwithfishyshoes

lostpilot

it's a wonderful song.
I love how it is completely different from everything Deftones/TS done through years.

beaverwithfishyshoes

ey youre the dude with some songs i have. still going huh. good.

lostpilot

Quote from: beaverwithfishyshoes on May 05, 2010, 02:13 PM
ey youre the dude with some songs i have. still going huh. good.

yes.. I guess that's me :o

Crazylegs

messageboard celebrity kaleidoskopijus.

Oh and Death by plane is great.

Deftones-argentina

Once in a fonoaudiologic test I had to say whatever and get that recorded. I said "I'm nico and I love the songs where people dies in an plane". Obviously that was directed to Death by plane (and At this velocity by thursday). There's something so platonicly romantic in that tune, you just have to adore that.

lostpilot

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 05, 2010, 03:19 PM
messageboard celebrity kaleidoskopijus.

Oh and Death by plane is great.

I still love you, no matter how many new cars, houses or biatches I have

Slacker

coolest song ever, i feel in love with it in the first fucking second.

There Will Be Blood

Death by Plane does something really special for me. I dunno. When I hear it I think of my last love and how I said goodbye to her for the last time before I boarded on my airplane never to see her again.  It's such short song but so powerful....   

E-Money

Absolutely amazing.  I'm really glad I've seen it live b4.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some new TS in the next couple of years!

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: stapezee on May 09, 2010, 12:19 AM
Absolutely amazing.  I'm really glad I've seen it live b4.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some new TS in the next couple of years!

You're lucky man.... They never came to Florida... so be special.... I want to see them so bad.

Moz

I need this song on an official released disc damnit.

downtownpony

as long as it sounds the same. I didn't like the remastered version of mercedes or iceache. Slopez seems to be coming along though.

Deadradio

wheresmysnare

Hidalgo

death by plane is the best TS song imo. it really haunting, and romantic. reminds me of sept 2002 when i was last with the love of my life. i was listening to the leak alot around then

yourwaves

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on May 05, 2010, 05:08 PM
Once in a fonoaudiologic test I had to say whatever and get that recorded. I said "I'm nico and I love the songs where people dies in an plane". Obviously that was directed to Death by plane (and At this velocity by thursday). There's something so platonicly romantic in that tune, you just have to adore that.
its the epitomy of romaticism. Is that a word?