Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sharing-Lungs get-together (Deftones - ULU Gig)

Started by Subliminal, May 08, 2010, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subliminal

Ok, many of us from here are going, so I think we should organise a little get together, to talk bullshit, Deftones new album etc. just to make a day out of it and just to get people/fans together.

Well me and 2 of my mates are going that's for sure. I know there's around 3 other guys in the Secret Show thread who wants to meet up. So let's get the ball rolling.. the possible list of people is thus far..

Me
Cnr~
Starz
cEven Key

We can all agree on a time and place, hang out for a bit, then maybe go cotch around the venue and see if the band walks past our way, we won't harass them though, obviously!  8) Anyone else up for it?

nineteenpeoplesnames

Possibly up for it. I get to London at around 4ish. Meeting a few mates there but nothing really planned from 4 onwards....apart from a bit of food.

stu_101

Does anyone know what time they're due on? Is there support?

I'm so pushed for time... don't finish work til 5 and then need to get there from Brighton... Won't be there til around 7.30 / 8pm

cEvin Key

I dont think there would be any support band...otherwise they would have anounced it.but I would advise you to try and be there earlier than that. 

Subliminal

I don't think they'll be on until 8-9 anyway, if the doors open at 7 that is!

el perro

I'm meeting my lady friend at victoria like late afternoon so we can come round after that.

cnr~

When will everyone be getting their tickets if they got them off Seatwave? i live in halls of residence so if i have to sign for the it may be very tricky to get them!

nineteen

Quote from: cnr~ on May 09, 2010, 12:41 PM
When will everyone be getting their tickets if they got them off Seatwave? i live in halls of residence so if i have to sign for the it may be very tricky to get them!

No Idea. I got mine on the 7th (extra tickets) and Seatwave say they try and deliver them at least 24hrs before if ordered within a week of the gig. I should imagine they will send them tomorrow as they put the tickets on late anyways.

I'd check where your local Post Office depot is (assuming Royal Mail Special Delivery) and then you can pick 'em up from there if you miss the chance.

nineteen

cEvin Key

have your tickets been shipped already? I'm assuming I'll probably only get mine on Tuesday.

nineteen

Quote from: cEvin Key on May 09, 2010, 03:20 PM
have your tickets been shipped already? I'm assuming I'll probably only get mine on Tuesday.

I emailed Seatwave and they said they would be sent out Monday or Tuesday via UPS. I'm not at home those days so it's gonna be tight..... I think they may do a collection option so hopefully I can get early on Wednesday to UPS then head down to the big smoke.

Subliminal

I've got mine already, through Royal Mail, they came on Thursday.

lozz

Im coming with 2/3 mates but don't know what time were going yet. I might go down there early afternoon and see if I can meet the band for an autograph. I'm up for meeting up, but I can't drink loads cause I have an economics exam the next morning aha. It'd be cool to shoot the shit with you guys.
There's a mass without roofs, there's a prison to fill
There's a country's soul that reads post no bills
There's a strike and a line of cops outside of the mill
There's a right to obey and there's a right to kill

nineteen

Anyone who ordered the extra tickets last Friday -

Dear Seatwave Buyer,

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Seatwave.

We have just received notification from the seller of your tickets that owing to a delay in the promoter dispatching tickets, your seller will be unable to send them to you in time for Wednesdays gig. 

Not to worry, you will now be able to collect your tickets from HMV Trocadero in central London between 3-7pm. The collection point will be open tomorrow and on the day of the event.

In order to collect your tickets you will need to provide your Seatwave confirmation email and some form of identification. 

By all means if you have any questions about collecting your tickets please do not hesitate to contact us at lmt@seatwave.com or give us a call on 0844 581 8180.

Just for anyone's info who bought the late MTV Extra tickets in case they didn't get an email.

nineteen

Sorry, didn't see the post on the other thread.

wheresmysnare

my  mummy said not to meet people from the internet.

i'll be about but have no idea about the ULU so you'll have to walk about shouting your internet names

nineteen

I'll try and find a 19th Birthday badge so you know who I am.

Either that, or wear a Pet Shop Boys T-Shirt.

cEvin Key

good point...how will we be able to identify ourselves?? shouting the names we use on the board seems like a good idea or use a white-T with sharing lungs written on it.^^

Subliminal

Well that's why I thought we should have a meeting point.. perhaps the front of the que? ;) haha