Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sharing-Lungs get-together (Deftones - ULU Gig)

Started by Subliminal, May 08, 2010, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subliminal

Quote from: nineteen on May 10, 2010, 08:14 PM
THE BAR
I have a feeling some of the band might hang out there if they aren't doing too much press.

They were hanging out in a bar in Portsmouth the last time I saw them and some people off here got to hang with 'em.

cEvin Key

but both places will have more people besides us...so how can we still identify ourselves...we can tell how each one looks likes and we call all wear an yellow shirt.that might help...

Starz

i'll be wearing some stripey dark green shirt and black jeans and blue shoes. cool

cEvin Key

I was joking,,,lolol.
if any one knows the ulu he can tell an exact meeting point...the other thing is that not every one will go there at the same time...Even I am not exactly sure about what time I'll be able to be there...but I think I'll be free that day.

Subliminal

Well this is me..

Rocket Skates (Cover)

So look out for me, I'll be wearing combat shorts, black t-shirt and possibly shades. I think I'm getting down there for 2ish.

nineteen

wheresmysnare

I will be wearing a revolving tophat and some cuban heels

cEvin Key

Quote from: Subliminal on May 10, 2010, 08:44 PM
Well this is me..

Rocket Skates (Cover)

So look out for me, I'll be wearing combat shorts, black t-shirt and possibly shades. I think I'm getting down there for 2ish.

you just need to be head banging that way and airguitaring and we will be able to easily recognize you ;).
nice video by the way.

Subliminal

Quote from: cEvin Key on May 10, 2010, 08:56 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on May 10, 2010, 08:44 PM
Well this is me..

Rocket Skates (Cover)

you just need to be head banging that way and airguitaring and we will be able to easily recognize you ;).
nice video by the way.

Thanks man! :D I'll just strap on the guitar too.

cEvin Key

I dont know what I will be wearing..,possible some black and yellow nike's some T and a grey hoodie.

Subliminal

Just add me on bloody Facebook Liamanual Veritas

cEvin Key

that definitely saves a lot of trouble and makes things easier...
So every going to the ULU start adding everyone's facebook so we will know who we are.

Starz

cEvin Key

hey subliminal I tried to add you on face book but apparently there is no add button on your profile.
lol

Subliminal

Quote from: cEvin Key on May 11, 2010, 06:59 PM
hey subliminal I tried to add you on face book but apparently there is no add button on your profile.
lol

lol Try again, if not just drop me a message and I'll add you.

cEvin Key

It's done...I'm Luis by the way.in case you have more request's

cEvin Key

wheresmysnare

Subliminal

I'm not gonna have a phone tommorrow, so I guess I'll just have to bump into you guys. I'm guessing either the nearest Bar/Pub or the area where people queing/waiting for the band?