Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Another concert meeting - possibly Amsterdam or Brussels ?

Started by black coffee, May 10, 2010, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

There are some Dutch and Belgian people on Sharing Lungs, so what about a meeting?

Martin

I'll be attending the Amsterdam show, and I'm up for a SL meeting. Always good.

Vesanic

I'll be at the Brussels gig for sure. Maybe the Amsterdam gig too.

slyartwork

I'm nowhere to be found in Europe in June. Vacation in the States is nice as well!
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Longstem

Im doing both Brussels and Amsterdam !

I missed the Dortmund show and SL meeting.. still feel bad about it !

So count me in.

Longstem

Amsterdam seems to be sold out !

Brussel tickets are going fast.

greetings
Tom

Penicks

Fuck me straight up in the ass with a huge black dick, I want to go to Brussels sooooo badly but I have exams the day after. I guess I'll try to feel the atsmosphere the morning after because i'll be like 2km away from the venue. If only the concert was 2 days later. Fucking shit.

Longstem

penick,

why not study now and

In 1999 I had exams the day before KORN played.
I didn't go because of the exam the next day but the evening itself I was constantly thinking about going to KORN and stuff...  I didnt study at all.
I wasted my time and still regret it.

So... why not study now? Just make sure you know the exam and come to have some fun.

Deftones in AB... it will only happen once :)

grtz
Tom

tarkil

Yes, same thing happened to me a long time ago, only difference is that I did go to the show, even though I had my exam the day after...
I never regretted it....   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Vesanic

Quote from: Penicks on May 24, 2010, 11:22 AM
Fuck me straight up in the ass with a huge black dick, I want to go to Brussels sooooo badly but I have exams the day after. I guess I'll try to feel the atsmosphere the morning after because i'll be like 2km away from the venue. If only the concert was 2 days later. Fucking shit.

Dude, I swear to God, if you don't show up only  because you have the exam the next day, I'm gonna kick your ass. Study your shit for that exam now and you will be able to enjoy the concert. Deftones in Brussel ain't happening everyday.

Penicks

I know but it's kind of complicated. I consider what I'm studying now my last chance and my parents would be extremely disappointed if I went. I'd totally do it 2 years ago but right now I just can't. I'm a fag. :(

Vesanic

Dude.

I mean,

dude.

Anyway, I know what it is to have the parents' pressure on your back because of an exam... But it's still very sad.

epistaxis

I'm kind of new here, so I don't 'know' anyone here that good yet to go around meeting people.

If you see a girl with a toy camera on June 16th, that'll be me.(unless there are more people with one...)

Vesanic

Quote from: epistaxis on May 25, 2010, 12:49 AM
I'm kind of new here, so I don't 'know' anyone here that good yet to go around meeting people.

If you see a girl with a toy camera on June 16th, that'll be me.(unless there are more people with one...)

Post a picture of you. ;)

epistaxis

Hahaha not yet, not yet.
I can put on some socks just like Chino's, that will make me even easier to spot x)

Longstem

Quote from: epistaxis on May 26, 2010, 02:34 PM
Hahaha not yet, not yet.
I can put on some socks just like Chino's, that will make me even easier to spot x)

I met a belgian girl with chino socks @  cabaret vert in France just before deftones rocked the scene.
Where you that person maybe?

Would be to fucking coïncidence :)

greetings
TOm

epistaxis

No, I live waaaaay up north in the Netherlands, and this is the first time in my life I see Deftones perform.

Vesanic

Has someone got a spare ticket for the Brussel gig ? If so, please contact me, I need one for a friend.

epistaxis

Vesanic