Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Another concert meeting - possibly Amsterdam or Brussels ?

Started by black coffee, May 10, 2010, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Tomorrow's gonna be THE day. PREPARE YOURSELVES, BITCHES.

Longstem

Vesanic

This band will open for Deftones in Brussel tonight, if anyone wanna check'em out, they sound pretty good:

http://www.myspace.com/steakn8

epistaxis

Martin

So, tomorrow; meeting up where & what time? Leidseplein?

defTHE1s

so Penicks what if you fail the exam? is there any chance to take it again, i know it. but Deftones?? you never know...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

Setlist from Brussels:

Rocket Skates
Diamond Eyes
CMND/CTRL
Feiticeira
Knife Party
Elite
You've Seen The Butcher
Sextape
Birthmark
When Girls Telephone Boys
Prince
Beauty School
Be Quiet and Drive
Lotion
Around the Fur
My Own Summer
Passenger
Change

=============

Root
7 Words

Vesanic

It was a cool show... And Longstem was fucking drunk.  ;D

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Ansem

Fucking awesome concert. Amazing.
Things I noticed was that Chino didn't go in the crowd once and that Frank wasn't a lot on stage.

Anyway, amazing gig and setlist!

EDIT: They also played Minerva, between Telephone and Prince.

Martin

Amsterdam was a good show once again. And it was a lot of fun hooking up with Tom again :)

Longstem

Hey Guys,

Amsterdam was , once again, mothefucking great !

Its was my 3th time seeing them in this great city but the first time @ the Melkweg.
Awesome Venue, and I prefere it to Paradiso. Its a bit more cosy but man...the place was packed. Maybe a little too much (so far the negative points of this evening)

The evening began rather calm for me, I had a hangover from Deftones in Brussels so the first heineken I drank was pretty tasty. But no problem, I ended up drunk anyway.

Deftones were in good shape, no better than Brussels, no better than last august in Paradiso. But oh boy... I love the new songs and they are a amazing add to the setlist.
Too bad about 976 -Evil this would have completed the setlist for me. (I hearded this song at the soundcheck in Brussels thought)

No songs from SNW, I miss the freakout moments on 'BEWARE', I really do.

I was nice to meet Martin again, he is hardcore deftones fan till tha bone guys, Respect !
The girl with Chino socks next to you -> thanks for the smoke !
Too bad you guys had to leave for work, home... next time take the day off and we continue the party.

Me and my brother met Stephen, Juan and Sergio but didn't feel like bothering them.. they were hungry and we too :)
We stood about 30 freakin' minutes in the row at Burger King with Linus and some old friends of him, that was cool too.

If other members of this board meet a schottisch guy selling tshirts for deftones at the official merchandsing this tour: God Bless that man !! :)
Ow.... buy me the yellow tshirt please  :-)

Finally....  thank you to al the new friend I made, old friend I hooked up with and all the people I had fun with ! Thanks thank thanks ! Now back to reality... back to life .... 

greetings
Tom

Rutje15