Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mad Men

Started by wax, May 11, 2010, 02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wax

damn this show is good    if not just for christina hendricks alone :o   http://www.amctv.com/originals/madmen/

Crazylegs

One of my favorites at the moment. I just ordered season 3 like 30 minutes ago. I found it took me quite a few episodes to really get into it, but when i did it was awesome.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: wax on May 11, 2010, 02:42 PM
if not just for christina hendricks alone
whoa yeah, she's probably got the best curves out of any woman.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

derekautomatica

I'd suck a fart out of her ass.  ;D

Crazylegs

i just finished season 3. Holy shit i love this show. Can't wait for season 4.

wax

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jun 01, 2010, 06:34 PM
i just finished season 3. Holy shit i love this show. Can't wait for season 4.

I started watching it somewhere in season 2 on On Demand and the first episode I watched I thought to myself what a good show! I watched all of season 3 and it's kind of trippy to now start watching season 1 from the beginning. It gives you a whole different perspective on things. The characters and so on.... I'm looking forward to season 4 also.

jnsan21bdette

Madmen are really nice. The artists of the movie are really good. In every season, I enjoyed watching. I want to watch the next season. I want the role of Christina as Joan, she is very good.   online

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 11, 2010, 03:43 PM
Quote from: wax on May 11, 2010, 02:42 PM
if not just for christina hendricks alone
whoa yeah, she's probably got the best curves out of any woman.

She makes me wish I had a penis. That's how good looking she is.

I just got all caught up with Mad Men. Ah-mazing show! Jon Hamm is sex on legs and makes Don Draper a likable character even though he's a really big douchebag which isn't an easy feat. I can't stand Betty Draper, though. If I had a mother like that I would slit my throat. All the characters have flaws that annoy me, but they're also very sympathetic which is needed in television these days.

The writing is also very different from any show I've ever seen. I know some people think it's amateur-ish but if anything I think it adds character. It doesn't follow a particular formula, kind of like the Sons of Anarchy. The story just flows where it wants to. March 2012 seems like decades away...

chick de la lynch

Just watched the season premiere. Pretty darn fantastic if I do say so myself. Looking forward to this season.  :)

bright lights, big city

Did you go to any Mad Men parties, like the cool people are doing these days?

I missed it last, got caught up in The Wire (got my friends addicted to it). I hope Trudy has bigger role this season, though.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Yeah, I'm not one of the cool kids. I stayed home in my pjs and watched it. I also kicked my roommate out of the living room and I still feel kind of bad for that.

Alison Brie is still listed as a guest star, but she was in a chunk of last night's episode.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Mar 27, 2012, 04:45 AM
I also kicked my roommate out of the living room and I still feel kind of bad for that.
Hey, TV is a top priority in life. People need to realize this.
DERP

black coffee

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 27, 2012, 01:58 PM
Hey, TV is a top priority in life.

Nice pic btw

Good to hear things worked out for you and you were able to put aside your differences

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 27, 2012, 01:58 PM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Mar 27, 2012, 04:45 AM
I also kicked my roommate out of the living room and I still feel kind of bad for that.
Hey, TV is a top priority in life. People need to realize this.

Haha while that is true, she seemed a little pissed at me. I caught her right when she entered the living room. I justified my actions by remembering how many times she's kicked me out of the living room to watch Modern Family

black coffee

The tale of my flatmate who tried to kick me out of the living room, which therefore is a tale because we got televisions in our rooms:

flatmate: "hey I'd like to watch something on my own, cya"

me: "works for me, but since this is your living room you don't want me to pay half the rent for it, right?"

flatmate: "ok ok, come in"

END OF STORY

from_musings

Quote from: black coffee on Mar 28, 2012, 10:17 AM
The tale of my flatmate who tried to kick me out of the living room, which therefore is a tale because we got televisions in our rooms:

flatmate: "hey I'd like to watch something on my own, cya"

me: "works for me, but since this is your living room you don't want me to pay half the rent for it, right?"

flatmate: "ok ok, come in"

END OF STORY

chick de la lynch

I don't know about the rest of you but I thought tonight's episode was pretty fucking awesome.

I think the moral of tonight's episode is don't mess with Joan because she will cut your balls off in the most amazing way ever!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Apr 09, 2012, 06:16 AM
I think the moral of tonight's episode is don't mess with Joan because she will cut your balls off in the foxiest way ever!
fixed
DERP

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 09, 2012, 02:20 PM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Apr 09, 2012, 06:16 AM
I think the moral of tonight's episode is don't mess with Joan because she will cut your balls off in the foxiest way ever!
fixed

Thanks! :)

chick de la lynch

This was a long time coming and it made me very happy!