Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Mad Men

Started by wax, May 11, 2010, 02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

i like Pryce's old tyme boxing stance

chick de la lynch

Me too. It's all kinds of awesome.

I also love Peter Campbell's face after the first blow. It's Pryceless!

Crazylegs

oooooh, nice one.

Crazylegs

man that lsd scene had me laughing out loud.

chick de la lynch

Sorry, I'm in love with this GIF. Harry Crane is just so fucking adorable!

chick de la lynch

Did anyone catch the premiere last night? I'm still not sure what to think of it, but the facial hair was amazing. Stan was obviously the winner with that beard. I'm in love with that beard:

Whoever ripped the episode and put it online took out the last few minutes. Needless to say I was surprised to find out after I watched the episode that Don Draper was boning Lindsay Weir.  :o

bright lights, big city

Kind of a slow episode, but whatever I obviously still dig it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

This episode was a lot better story wise. The plot moved forward, but can I take a minute to give Trudy Campbell a hand?

This might actually surpass this:

YOU GO GIRL!

bright lights, big city

I love Trudy. But I am alone in still thinking this was really slow too? Maybe it's just AMC being gold plated fucking shit gibbons, but the pacing of these episodes with the numerous commercial breaks just gets ridiculous. I'll probably just start DLing this instead of watching live. Thank god for HBO having GoT, Veep, and Vice being on Sundays with no commercials.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

I usually download the episodes, too but I'm currently doing my research paper on Mad Men and this week's requirement was to sit through the commercials and decipher what kind of demographic these ads cater to. It was REALLY hard to not fast forward through all the commercials so I can understand how you feel it's slow paced. It's why I never watch anything live anymore. Yeah, I'm usually a day or two behind but at least I don't have to be bombarded by a bunch of shitty commercials.

bright lights, big city

I'll just leave this here.

DERP

chick de la lynch

Oh, Peter Campbell! Will you ever be dignified in your entrances?

(The answer is no. Never change, Pete!)

Crazylegs

that clip is so much better if you listen to the benny hill theme at the same time. Allow me:

Benny Hill Theme

chick de la lynch

Thank you for making that GIF 100x better! I can't stop giggling!