Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

PSN/XBL ID

Started by Sushi-X, May 12, 2010, 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushi-X

didn't see a topic on here about it. So here we go. post your online game ID and what games you like to play online. Maybe we can organize some sorta team death match game or some shit like that.

PSN: bloody06

Games: Street Fighter 2 HD Remix, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 Online, Killzone 2

XBL: ryuken6

Games: Halo 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Gears of Wars, Castle Crashers, Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles Arcade,

Rocket Skates '94

bright lights, big city

gamertag: xmikeditkax
lately i've been going between bad company 2 and modern warfare 2, as well as the occasional xbox live arcade game. but now i've got a backlog of games forming that i need to get into (bioshock 2, forza 3, crackdown)

i have a ps3, but normally i only play multiplayer games on the 360
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

nintendoXO

XBL: nintendoXO

I have tons of games for the 360, So theres a huge chance i have what you have.

PSN: nintendoXO

LittleBigPlanet,Killzone2,Uncharted 2,Demons Souls And all of the Pixel Junk games.

Steam: nintendoXO

Team fortress 2
Half Life Death Match
Counter Strike sources
Unreal Tournament Black
Killing Floor

Nebontha

XBL: nebontha

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Call Of Duty: World At War (mostly Zombie modes)
- if my brother ever gets MW2 back from his friend, I may play that again, oh my fuck I'd be so rusty at it though, was never great at it to begin with, so... do the math LOL
Call Of Duty 2
Red Dead Redemption
Grand Theft Auto 4
Far Cry 2
Borderlands
Fable 2
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Team Fortress 2
Gears Of War 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
FEAR 1 & 2
The Darkness
Unreal Tournament 3
arcade games I play:  DOOM 1 & 2, Duke Nukem 3D, Battlefild 1943, Castle Crashers
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

oldgentlovecraft

XBL

oldgent

L4D and L4D 2, Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, F.E.A.R (all 3), and anything else that people like to play as long as I own it.

shine down unshy

Xbox: subliminalkaos
PSN: shinta_geist

bright lights, big city

xbl: xmikeditkax

been playing these lately: gears, battlefield, monday night combat, red dead, borderlands
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

epiDEMIc

Hmm, XBL is epiDEMIclego.

Currently playing Halo 3: ODST, Mirror's Edge, Borderlands, Lego Star Wars and Batman :D, PGR 4, Beautiful Katamari...and some others I can't place right now. :P
Come dance with me.