Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones in AZ

Started by slarve23, May 13, 2010, 12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slarve23

anyone hittin up the tucson show

pigasus

I was until I found out it sold out. I need 1 ticket. Anyone have an extra?

elite54

yup, i'll be there. just have to drive from chandler.

pigasus

Im coming from chandler too. Chandler and Rural to be exact. I'll be the one with a sign taped to my shirt asking for a ticket. What do you think the chances are at scoring one?

alvarezbassist17

Oh shit, I'm callin ICE on Chino!

elite54

this girl i am going with actually has one. so i can tell her to sell it to you if you want.

Vesanic

Please guys bring the setlist.

djsoulglo

I'm so sad I missed this show. I live in Phx, but I went to the El Paso show for my bday. At least I saw them there!

bangbang240

Me too... This is the first show they have played in AZ since 2000 that I didn't make it to. I really didn't think it would sell out as soon as it did.

djsoulglo

I heard it was cancelled bc az is fucking gay

bangbang240

Quote from: djsoulglo on Jun 03, 2010, 10:52 PM

They cancelled the show?

Vesanic

Quote from: bangbang240 on Jun 03, 2010, 11:49 PM
Quote from: djsoulglo on Jun 03, 2010, 10:52 PM

They cancelled the show?

Her post was a joke.

djsoulglo

Lol I hate my home state. It was a joke though. AZ is lame. I hope the show was good!

slarve23

without a doubt the setlist was amazing and that was the best show I have seen them put on!!!! started out with rocket skates, played passenger... strait amazing

bangbang240

Quote from: djsoulglo on Jun 04, 2010, 01:34 AM
Lol I hate my home state. It was a joke though. AZ is lame. I hope the show was good!

I actually love it here, but I've only lived here, Los Angeles and Seattle for any length of time...

You know what pisses me off though? The fact that all these bands are boycotting AZ over that Immigration Bill. I mean, I'm against it myself, but by boycotting the state you are only hurting your fans in that state. It's not going to do anything to the lawmakers and rascist rednecks that pushed and passed the law.

If I was Zach De La Rocha or Conor Oberst or any of the others who are boycotting us I would want to play here in order to help spread the message and try and rally people here to fight against the new law.

djsoulglo

I completely agree with you. I do.