Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Seeing as there are a few is this a legit cd/tape posts

Started by mikemerrett, May 14, 2010, 07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemerrett

I thought I'd throw this in. I bought The Minerva promo cd earlier this week and it came with a bloody cape promo. The thing is discog and deftones world dont state this as being in their discography. Does anyone else have it?

defmkjah22

i got the bloody cape promo, its got a sticker on it saying that it will be a special limited release on august 4th with new tracks, videos, patches, badges and sais it will be a non-chart eligible tribute to the fans.   Did this ever come out?  Ive never heard of it if so.  Sounds like it was gona be a back to school type e.p. or something.  What were the new tracks? I thought we got all the stuff they recorded from the s/t era.

mikemerrett

Quote from: defmkjah22 on May 14, 2010, 07:55 AM
i got the bloody cape promo, its got a sticker on it saying that it will be a special limited release on august 4th with new tracks, videos, patches, badges and sais it will be a non-chart eligible tribute to the fans.   Did this ever come out?  Ive never heard of it if so.  Sounds like it was gona be a back to school type e.p. or something.  What were the new tracks? I thought we got all the stuff they recorded from the s/t era.

Nope. Nothing like that came out. Not that I'm aware of.

buddyboy101

Quote from: defmkjah22 on May 14, 2010, 07:55 AM

It was canceled unfortunately, as Bloody Cape was scrapped as a single, despite the radio promo CDs.

slyartwork

I have both. I posted an discography as PDF once. Check it out. It's from 2007 so not up to date. Working on an updated version...

I think it's on deftonesworld.com.
Here you can find most info:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P6SUXBW9
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com