Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sharing-Lungs get-together (Deftones - ULU Gig)

Started by Subliminal, May 08, 2010, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cEvin Key

I also don't think I'll be with my phone but if you guys have more or less a planed hour to be there we will probably bump into each other...I have no deftones fans on my side so I'll go myself. I'll probably recognize subliminal if I see him.

feel free to add me on facebook: Luis Damião (you'll probably find 2 or 3 more but I'm the black dude with glasses riding the tube) if you guys recognize me tomorrow hit me up.

Subliminal

Quote from: cEvin Key on May 12, 2010, 12:16 AM
I also don't think I'll be with my phone but if you guys have more or less a planed hour to be there we will probably bump into each other...I have no deftones fans on my side so I'll go myself. I'll probably recognize subliminal if I see him.

feel free to add me on facebook: Luis Damião (you'll probably find 2 or 3 more but I'm the black dude with glasses riding the tube) if you guys recognize me tomorrow hit me up.

If you see me just say hello dude, I'll do the same If I see you!

lozz

I'll either be wearing a glassjaw flag shirt, or a tones' SNW tour shirt. Not sure yet, I don't want to look too fanboyish.

BTW I wear glasses and have a red mohawk aswell. Im just gonna scream sharing lunsg once we're in the venue.
There's a mass without roofs, there's a prison to fill
There's a country's soul that reads post no bills
There's a strike and a line of cops outside of the mill
There's a right to obey and there's a right to kill

Subliminal

I didn't see you Lozz!  haha

Sorry this kinda fell through guys, hope you enjoyed the gig anyway!! :D