Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Pets!

Started by Freezepoop, May 17, 2010, 06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Yeah, I just watched Orgasmo for the first time.  So I tried using the line.  But I totally fucked it up.  I was supposed to say " I don't want to sound like a Queer or nothing, but......"  FAIL

LACRAZYIRIS

Ale we had a turtle like Peachtree but dad threw in the canal behind our house =/

12 year old Sasha

Deftones-argentina

That's a real nigga cutie, congratulations!

from_musings

BillyNo.9

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I'm thinking about getting rats again.

devilinside

BillyNo.9

She reminds me of Mr. Beefy from little nicky

luisch

Minerva (3 years) and the little Momo (4 months, I guess)

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Deftones-argentina

Momo is such a strange cat, must be weird (and cool) have him hanging around.

luisch

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Aug 30, 2011, 11:39 PM
Momo is such a strange cat, must be weird (and cool) have him hanging around.

he is weird, one day I leave the door open and entered to my house (homeless cat in my neighborhood) and well, I adopted, he arrived very starving and malnourished, making lots of noise, is a bit lame (srsly) but now is better, his hair shine and is quite affectionate
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

from_musings

they look awesome. i friggin love cats.my gf got two of em too, and when i'm at her house i cuddle and play with em all evening.usually til the point when she goes "well what about me" and i go "who?" i just get lost in them,they are the coolest creatures

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Aug 31, 2011, 12:26 AM
they look awesome. i friggin love cats.my gf got two of em too, and when i'm at her house i cuddle and play with em all evening.usually til the point when she goes "well what about me" and i go "who?" i just get lost in them,they are the coolest creatures

For real? You like cats? I expected you to be into chimpanzee's or an animal you could study in detail for days on end. Meh

from_musings

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Aug 31, 2011, 12:29 AM
I expected you to be into chimpanzee's or an animal you could study in detail for days on end. Meh

no,since i've been hanging around here at sl so much,I'm tired of monkeys. loving cats is for real though

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Aug 31, 2011, 01:15 AM
Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Aug 31, 2011, 12:29 AM
I expected you to be into chimpanzee's or an animal you could study in detail for days on end. Meh

no,since i've been hanging around here at sl so much,I'm tired of monkeys. loving cats is for real though

theis

devilinside

Yeah...she's pretty bad ass. :)

pissedandpierced

I have a kitten called Roger, he's about 3 months old and has totally scratched my legs to bits and is currently in the 'I'm planning my escape' phase.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Seven