Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raynor

actually I was on a party once and I spilled this huge drink all over me. Obviously I took my pants off, and before that I hadn't really reflected on how ugly these underwear actually are. This specific pair is all loose and they make my legs look like toothpicks. So this guy starts taking pictures of me wearing them and that next monday his girlfriend comes up to me and starts laughing. She works in the same building as me, for this swedish girls-magazine and she had showed most of her 25-something female co-worker the pics of my pale white toothpick legs matched with the underwear from hell. Terrible.

poofing acid

blixa

that is pretty embarassing. it should teach you to never take your pants off irregardless of the spill. you should just excuse yourself and go home. or wear very nice undies next time.

raynor

Or grow an extremely big penis.

Crazylegs

According to this nice nigerian doctor who often sends me emails on my old hotmail account, it's really easy to grow a large penis in just a few weeks. I never replied cause i have a massive piece of action, but i could give you his e-mail adress.

blixa

you know who i bet has a very nice penis...

bright lights, big city

i bet his is withered and veiny. smells of cabbage.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i love cabbage!

i love his hair. it's just so...appealing.

bright lights, big city

I was gonna ask what the fuck a bogan was, but decided to look it up.... and my fake accent could be described as the same way. pretty trashy. Anyways the funny thing is bogan is the aussie term for redneck, THERE IS AN ISRAELI TERM! You're such an arsit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ars_%28slang%29
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i love chavs best.

blixa

ASSANGE: "My shaving razors kept disappearing. Last night someone slipped a note under the front door at the Hall with some symbol on it I don't recognise..."

REPORTER: "Was there anything else on the card?"

ASSANGE: "Yes. The words 'Beccles Loves Bearded Men'."

OMPHHH, BABE!!!

bright lights, big city

oooh I can play this game too!

ASSANGE: *rolls down window*

REPORTER: What's that smell?

ASSANGE: Oh I just ripped ass, it's pretty gnarly isn't it?

REPORTER: Uhh no, it smells eggy.

ASSANGE: Yeah well, one could say my bum is LEAKy? *blasts a loosened asshole, frappy fart into the passenger side*
DERP

poofing acid

I hope he gets raped in a swedish jail now.

blixa

the only place he needs to get extradited to is my bedroom.

but on a serious note, he has appealed. it may take up to a year or more for the case to go through all the legal channels and finally be resolved.

blixa

chick de la lynch

He's kind of cute, I suppose? He looks so young. And he's familiar with the U.S. Constitution, which is always a plus.

poofing acid

I thought you should know.  I'm flying to houston next month to visit Erin!

blixa

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Mar 02, 2011, 10:50 PM
He's kind of cute, I suppose? He looks so young. And he's familiar with the U.S. Constitution, which is always a plus.

doing what he does, he knows a lot about everything. you should see him when he's talking about the freedom of press and freedom of information in europe. sexy as hell. i can listen to him talk about anything. also he is young. he's only 39 years old.

blixa

Quote from: poofing acid on Mar 02, 2011, 11:49 PM

she's going to have your baby. i assure you.

poofing acid

Quote from: blixa on Mar 03, 2011, 12:23 PM
Quote from: poofing acid on Mar 02, 2011, 11:49 PM

she's going to have your baby. i assure you.

Probably.  Then I'll kill myself.  My boss already told me, without me asking, that I could transfer down there if I want.